2nd Journal

that little scrog is goint to give you a bunch of 8"colas, you'll be happy you did it
week 11 ... welp i think i'm gunna have to call my SCROG attempt a failure... 3 months and not really a lot to show for it.
DSCN14374.JPG

i trimmed all the damaged leaves off her and watered last night (thanks donpaul i think it was a not enough watering thing:thumb:) she looked very happy this morn.
DSCN14364.JPG

this prolonged 18 hrs of light is messin up my planting schedule ,so tonight she goes 12/12

the picture on the page before looks to me like some kind of defficiency, not sure what though its a bit beyond me, if the plant is still like it mate let me know and ill try and find someone who can help

thanks donpaul, yeah it's got me baffled... she in good soil(FF ocean forest)i've been giving her more water,she hasn't had any nutes yet ...just some molasses water 4 weeks ago. she looked real good sunday after i watered and trimmed off the dead leaves. all the new growth since then is yellowing at the tips and edges then wilting

hey dj looks like N deff. if you want there is a blog under my name and there is a chart there that may help and I hope it does:)

i dont think its over fert, that tends to look different and only normally affects the ends of the leaves and is more patchy than what your getting so i dont think its an over nute issue, give a feed of quater strength nutes,

are you sure you not over watering as well, this can cause a lot of problems, but id try the nutes if you have not over watered

I have personally had the same problem where the "viens" of the leaves look darker that the rest of the leaf also with burnt tips.
I would say it is a Magnesium deficiency. Mag. helps support healthy viens and maintains leaf production and structure. it is required for chlorophyll prodution and enzyme breakdowns.
To fix this use water soluble nutrients containing Mg to fix the deficiency. You can use epsom salts added to your normal feeding, i use 1tsp/gal. Always start light with any new additive. also Cal-Mag is used for fast absorption available at your hydro store. dolomite lime is another cheap way to fix this problem,tho the uptake rate is slower, most any hardware store garden center will have it. For faster acting treatments, Epsom salts can be foliary fed at 1tsp/gal. Cal-Mag can also be used as a foliar spary as directed.

Mg deficiencies are some of the easiest to diagnose and fix. it occurs more often if you are using distilled or RO water.
If you ever have a question dont be affraid to ask, i may not post very often because of time restraints but i will always try and help.

CJ

thanks for all the brainstorming. i'm gunna try some FF open sesame, it has lots of good stuff in it...on the bright side...4 nights of 12/12 and she gots pre-flowers WOO-HOO!! ... lol

Back
Top Bottom