The Real God Bud Grow Journal

i just bought some real god bud.
because of smell i had to keep it in a jam jar.
if you have it on you, you can smell it. its really gets on your clothes too.
its unbelievable a half a bone is too much.

It's great stuff. It's the one strain that all my buddy's remember the most from when I first started growing. Potent is putting it lightly.

Seedlings are looking pretty healthy there SMP!:popcorn:

I had a quick question, I found these cups with domes that snap onto the top. Kinda like a slushi cup without the hole in the top of the lid. I was planning on using them for individual humidity domes for my sprouts when I get them going. Do you think those would work or would it be better to make a large dome and have all the cups under it?

Seedlings are looking pretty healthy there SMP!:popcorn:

I had a quick question, I found these cups with domes that snap onto the top. Kinda like a slushi cup without the hole in the top of the lid. I was planning on using them for individual humidity domes for my sprouts when I get them going. Do you think those would work or would it be better to make a large dome and have all the cups under it?

Thanks Twitch! And as far as the domes, I use individual ones that I make by cutting off the bottom of a water bottle. I like using seperate domes for the sprouts because you get to a point where some need them and some don't.

what up smokey .. lookins forwards to ur grow maine what kind of nutes u gunna be using

Thanks for checkin out the journal avalon. I'll be using the same nutes I did on my other grow. That is the GH 3 part Flora series nutes. They have worked well on all my grows, so why change a good thing, right?

Hey Smokey I never did get to say it yet, but I really like your set up!! Hope all is well bro!

Seedlings looking good man. hope they turn into beautiful ladies.

Thanks PBRMJ, I do as well!

Hey Smokey I never did get to say it yet, but I really like your set up!! Hope all is well bro!

Hey tnoldon. Thanks for checking out the journal and the kind words!

Gona get some pics up tonight. GB3 has bit the dust. Cotyledons turned black and the sprout just died. GB1 looks extremely healthy, and GB2 looks like a mutant. I am thinking of culling her out and popping a couple of the Nirvana seeds. I will make that determination when I see the seedlings after work today.

Check back later for pics! :peace:

Sorry about GB3 and the mutant but hopefully the stong one will produce a plentiful harvest down the road.

Thanks man, I think she will be a beauty!

Bummer Smokey. That GB3 slot has been cursed. I think the next one should be GB4. Are there anymore GB seeds left?

Nope Blue, no more GB after these. If GB1 grows strong enough, I may try and pull a few clones off her. But other than that, I think I'm gona be starting some of those Nirvana mystery seeds tonight.

Alright everyone who is taking a glance, here is the pics I promised. Take a look.

Here is GB1, very healthy and starting her 3rd leaf set.

20101207181534.jpg

20101207181555.jpg

And here is my mutant GB2. Just gona keep her around to see what happens. So far, the next leaf set is looking deformed as well. If this keeps up, she will get the axe. Don't want to put my energy into something that is unstable.

20101207181641.jpg

20101207181656.jpg

And that is all for now. GB1 is where I'm really putting all my attention. Just watered with some water out of the dehumidifier. Been using that for a few waterings now. It's always perfectly balanced right out of the bucket.

I will also be putting 2 seeds I got from Nirvana into a shot glass of water tonight. Gona germ up 2 of the mystery batch and see what we can come up with! Should be really interesting so stick around!

Later everyone! :peace:

Hows it looking now?

Welcome MrsLonely! I would have to say they look just like the pictures above, because I just posted those less than 2 hours ago. :tokin:

:thanks: for stopping through though! I'll have another update in a couple days.

That was my bad! I don't ever look at the time or date. Anyway, they lookn good so far, I Should like to know how to keep my seedling's stem short. I don't know if i need more lighting or if what little i have should be closer or what. i get a lot of mixed answers about why its short and what to do to fix it. Any suggestions?

That was my bad! I don't ever look at the time or date. Anyway, they lookn good so far, I Should like to know how to keep my seedling's stem short. I don't know if i need more lighting or if what little i have should be closer or what. i get a lot of mixed answers about why its short and what to do to fix it. Any suggestions?

I have just been using one 23w 6500K CFL so far for these 2 seedlings. Seems to me that CFL's do the best job at keeping tight node spacing.

I have just been using one 23w 6500K CFL so far for these 2 seedlings. Seems to me that CFL's do the best job at keeping tight node spacing.
Although I'm a noob, I do agree, I am using 4 26w 6500k cfl's, and have noticed that they seem to grow quite short. It all evens when then go to flowering though.
Sorry about the bad seeds man, hopefully the next batch gives you beter results.

Although I'm a noob, I do agree, I am using 4 26w 6500k cfl's, and have noticed that they seem to grow quite short. It all evens when then go to flowering though.
Sorry about the bad seeds man, hopefully the next batch gives you beter results.

You are definitely right about everything evening out in flower. And no worries on the seeds. It's really my fault for not trying to crack them for 4 years. When I first got them, I started by germing 3 right away, and all three sprouted. So I know the seeds used to be good. No worries though, now we get to have some fun with some Nirvana strains!

:tokin:

She is a little mutant but hey its a journey right. Like you said now you get to have some fun with new beans. Good luck with the mystery seeds.

She is a little mutant but hey its a journey right. Like you said now you get to have some fun with new beans. Good luck with the mystery seeds.

Thanks bro! From what I have seen around here with people using Nirvana strains, I think I am in for a real nice surprise!

Smokey hang in there with GB2. My AK48 looked pretty much like that, 3rd set of leaves looked better, then after that perfect. And she's now my biggest plant even though she's a week younger.

8 days first 2 sets of leaves were sad

C360_2010-10-22_23-18-21.jpg

12 days 3rd set of leaves almost normal

IMAG03791.jpg

16 days she was now fine

IMAG04042.jpg

Hope that gives you a benchmark, how old is she now?

Good luck!

Smokey hang in there with GB2. My AK48 looked pretty much like that, 3rd set of leaves looked better, then after that perfect. And she's now my biggest plant even though she's a week younger.

8 days first 2 sets of leaves were sad

C360_2010-10-22_23-18-21.jpg

12 days 3rd set of leaves almost normal

IMAG03791.jpg

16 days she was now fine

IMAG04042.jpg

Hope that gives you a benchmark, how old is she now?

Good luck!

Yea Blue, I'm gona let her do her thing for now. But to tell you the truth, she doesn't look like she's really growing all that much. We shall see though. And as far as age goes, I'm sure I could figure it out. But truthfully, really don't keep track too much in veg. I just go by the plant. The only time I track age is during flowering just to get an idea of when to start checking trich development.

:reading420magazine:How did this one get by me???

Good luck with the new girls:)

:peace:

52, always a pleasure! I guess I snuck this one right by you man. :grinjoint:

Thanks buddy! :peace:

good start

Thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom