Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

ill blow them up right after i get done here.Because i got more light in the mix i have started 8 more beans.My Lst plant witch i am now calling spike because of the bucket it is in is doing great i will put picks up soon:peace:

new14.jpg

new7.jpg

tks for posting pic ive ben so buzy with work.

Well lights should of ben here bye now but there not
mabe today

looking good pugsly be u cant wait for that light!

+rep if i could lol
:peace:

MY plants are loving the new light i picked up a MH conversion bulb that works on my 400watt hps ballest

Sorry Boss CFL"s were just to slow for me.

S5000641_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000642_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

:partyboy:

Well i now know that hps burns way hotter than the mh

I think i could get more out of my blower is i moved it down bye light and pushed the hott air out instead of trying to pull it out what do you guys think

I dont know how many days boss around 30 days or more for oldest plant and like a week on youngest as for LST slowing them down i only lst'ed one of the intill yesterday. i had three going and i was going to lst one and top one and just let the last one go but i wont be able to do that with the 400watter only one light so they all need to be the same size when i was using cfl's i could put the lights wherever i wanted I know over wartering and high ph slowed me down but i dont think im doing to bad for a first timer what do you guys think. These picks where took 24 hrs after the ones above i would say they like there new light.

S5000649_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

just watered this one ^

S5000648_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Make sure to look at the end of page 6 I was also thinking about buying another bathroom fan and building a box that holds the both of them and only 1 incoming duct if you can picture that i wonder if a 50cfm fan and a 75cfm bathroom fan was hooked together would it equal 125cfm or would they fight and pull from eatch outher?

fan_box_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

I never let the temp get over 80 setting at 78 right now with hps give me some credit ive spend more time learning about growing than i have anything in my life i know its sad I wouldent just fry my shit! i will need to spray alot more now tho
joe for real do you think im stupied?
i know i spell like im three but???

You say take hps out i say go 12/12 and find me some chicks and clone them

You have come a long way baby :) I think it looks very good, and don't worry, most of us over water :)

You are better off with the hps in the long run anyway, especially with the MH conversion. I did notice you had the lamp in the lower slot under the hood. Did you try the other slot up higher? You may get better reflection from the hood.

I think you can go 12/12 right now and get a killer yield.

Your plants took about the same time as mine on cfl, because I made the same overwatering and pH mistakes too :) Now lets see some females :) bump the nitrogen up a bit if you can, and go 12/12 when you are ready. Here comes the good part!

I have seen those fans tryed to find a cfm on them and dident i dident spend much time reading tho
Sorry if i was being an ass today i had a bad night at work

Back
Top Bottom