Second grow , first grow journal

thanks racefan , im a long way from flowering but i wanted to make sure wich one to use. so im gonna use my hps

Update .... I wasnt home for the weekend just got back and my AK48 are now growing the first set of leaves, my Blueberry is growing the second set of leaves and it smells good, im not sure if its supose to smell but its smelling nice, and the mystery seed that i got from some good as buds its on the first set of leaves. Ill take some pics tonight and post them.

This the first AK48

This is the second AK48

This plant i got from a good sack

Ill post some of the blueberry when i get better quality pics, its growing pretty weird.

This a shot from all four plants
154157.jpg

AK48 plant#1
154220.jpg

AK48#2
154241.jpg

Mystery Seed
154246.jpg

This is the Blueberry , Anyone know why its growing weird its looks as healthy as the other plants
154324.jpg

Yes im sure its weed , its blueberry its femenized. i dont wana kill it just yet i wana see how it turns out, unless it might harm my other plants? I wanna get some buds of it, seeds were too expensive to just throw it away. Could nutes do that to it? I know im not supose to feed it for like up to a month but im using a miracol grow (feeds up to 3 months) the other plants are growing in the same soil and nothings wrong with them.

Thanks Akornpatch , I was starting to get worried about my Blueberry, im just gonna keep growing it see what happends hope i get a nice yield of it but if i dont i still have 2 more seeds to try.

wow... can you get any better pics of that blueberry...it lookd weird.... what others do you have? good luck dude...

I dont know when i can get better pics but ill try to get em as soon as possible, and for the other plants i have two AK48's and one seed that i found in some good ass kron.

Keep the mutant, you could have some crazy buds. Maybe its the next step in Mj evolution and is going to have crazy bud.

....some how i doubt that....but maybe....

It was kind of a joke.

im sorry im a little bit of a bubble popper by inate habit. plus...im sorry

Update , Yesterday i switched the light cycle to 12/12 on my plants . Ill post some pics tonight so when i get home tomorow theyll already be aproved . Still using the CFL's untill they start to show sex then im gonna switch to the HPS , Im also goint to transplant them when they show sex .

These pictures are from yesterday , sorry bout the quality trying to get better shots.All plants are into 5 days of 12/12 .

These two plants are the AK48

two_ak48.jpg

This one im hoping for a female , i dont know if you can see but in the middle of the new leaves is gettin pink.(Unknown Strain)
mystery_seed.jpg

This is the Blueberry femenized , trying to get better quality pic for this one its still growing weird.
BB12.jpg

Good news I just bought a new camera with better quality pics . I took a picture of the blueberry , its way clearer now , just waiting for aproval . As for the other 3 ill wait till they show sex so i can post pics.

WOW the pics got aproved pretty danm fast amazing, thank you!!!

This is a better shot of the blueberry plant
BLB.JPG

Top view of the BB
BLB1.JPG

This is my bong with the reaper i have the stick thing not sure whats its called lol ... its broken have to super glue it
Bong_with_the_reaper.JPG

My zong piece (not sure if its called that) with a nice backround
zong2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom