Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

im gona take the hps out till i get a bigger blower i tryed inline blower from meards it wasent any better than bath fan.Just to much of a pain in the ass to keep the temp down

Heres some picks of new setup so far so good

S5000658_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000660_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

I have the 50cfm bringing freash air in and 70cfm pushing hot air out side.I am going to get some glass and play around with it and the shade

The bathroom fans vary a lot in cfm's, for the $20 ones at 50 cfm to $150 170 cfm (bathroom fans) There are a lot of them in the 70 cfm range. My guess is that you will need at least 70 cfm. You will want to move it to the top eventually when the plants get bigger. Looks like a great cooling idea there :) Is is keep the temps down now?

Heres some picks of day 5 12/12 i think i got atleast one chick out of the deal so i took some clones.picks of them also

S5000682_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000681_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000680_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000684_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000675_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Well 2 of the three large plants was male and as for the babys there not showing sex yet new blower is in mail so i started working on my new grow room 4ft x 4ft x 4ft heres a pick

S5000701_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

one more coat of paint and im gona start cutting some holes

S5000719_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

i thik its looking good what do you guys think? im adding up everything i spent building the box when im done ill let u know

Its my scrog box i guess i never said that you will see if i ever get time to work on it. Screen will be going after i finish panting and running the duct work i gona start using dry ice i found out i can get it from work

S5000761_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom