First Grow!

The other PP has even more amber trichs, more along the lines of 20-30% i think it will be more than ready to come down on friday ! winner :)

Hi VG,

You are going to have some real couch lock smoke. Remember, the Trichs will continue to amber even after the chop, so it could be ready to come down now.

:goodjob:

Right then taken me a while but here is a trich shot from the PP that is getting the chop on friday,you wouldn't believe how much of a brain ache it was trying to get this shot hope you enjoy ! lol there is even a free hair in there ! ha ha
FOD_edits3.jpg

All u gotta do is melt a socket from a ratchet into the cap and then you can unscrew it off your 2L. The socket makes a nice little bowl.

When I was much younger and all my extra money was used for weed, I would make a bong for joints out of a 3lb. coffee can. Melt 3 holes in the plastic lid, 2 the size of a drink straw, the other was used for a carburetor. Fill the can 1/2 full of ice water and put a 1 straw down into the water and 1 that was just shy of the water. Light the joint and put it in the straw that was in the water and hit the straw that wasn't in the water. When you filled the can with smoke, release the carb and take your hit. It was smooth and packed a pretty good punch.

VG,

Get out the pruning shears, she needs to come down.

:bravo:

VG,

Was waiting for the 3 week cure on the AK48. I posted a strain review! This stuff is better than the skunk. It is a very heady high and active high. I got 3.8 ounces dry off of 3 plants. I just popped 5 more seeds. I can not grow this fast enough.

AK_485.jpg

:peace:

Well it took me 4 hours to trim the one plant thank fu*k i didn't have to do all 3 the same time !!

It was late when i finished and forgot to take pics before i chopped her up for hanging in the closet,i think i'm only going to get an oz or so of this one as her bud formation was real strange,i will take a pic or 10 later and post them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, 4 hours for one plant? She was a tall one!

Congrats on your 1st harvest, can't wait for pictures and the smoke report!

+ Reps!

:high-five:

Yeah :cheesygrinsmiley: It prolly took me longer because of the 3-5 leaves per node it was spitting out,it was the shorter of the two PP. The taller PP is going to be easier to trim not as many leaves,the polyploid traits seem to have stuck just to one crazy branch thank fu*k lol :rofl:

Hey VG,

Put down the machete for 5 minutes and let us take a look at the jungle you had to chop down!

:goodjob:

The camera battery is on charge as we speak.

It's drying rather lovely,if anything a little quick(could this because i let it dry out for 4 days ?)the stems are snapping a little,there is some flex left in them,the drying cupboard is between 66-70F and between 50-60% RH,i have taken a 7 inch fan from the grow tent and put it in with the smoke,the nugs are starting to get dry to the touch some more than others :cheesygrinsmiley: and it's still smelling tip top !! :cheesygrinsmiley: happy VG :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom