First Grow!

Fuck see by time I've smoked ur way through ur batch,ull not want 2 see weed 4 awhile.my poor lungs.u always tell itself I'll not smoke 2 much ect ect.fuck that.the greedy head comes out.but I'll be glad of the break soon.

Nice bud & trich shot, won't be long now!

:peace:

I hear you, I'm taking a break for a day or two. We had 4 different strains at a Sit Down last evening. Oh man, am still trying to see straight. We tried all 4 strains and there were 2 strong Indicas and 2 killer Sativas.

Killer weed.

Last round we did a mix with all 4.

Wow!

I know Ole i'm counting down the days,a while back it seemed a lifetime away but harvest is just around the corner :party:

I don't usually smoke thru the day SL mate,if im baked on the sofa nothing will get done,it's not a good example to be setting my boy,me being mongolled on the couch all day ha ha ha

Just wanted to post a pic of snapped stevie,she's piling on the girth !! there is 2 or 3 tops i couldn't fit in the pic either :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_08642.JPG

Isn't she gorgeous,a little pale but she's only got 2 weeks left :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers Rado :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's got a bit of growing still left to do,i've noticed the buds starting to link up to make one nice cola on each branch,that centre cola is going to be not far off the width of a can of beer and i'd say around 10 inches !!:cheesygrinsmiley:There are a few branches going to produce smaller ones but i'm not botherd about that,oh and the colas are real hard :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

Looks amazing.ur now in the (its taking a lifetime) bit.but it won't be long.u deserve good potent smoke,as I know u've put a lot of work an love in2 those cheeky ladies

Ha ha cheers SL yup not long now going by the samples from the PP's i should be in for some potent smoke !! i haven't taken a tester from stevie yet and i'm not going too(man am i dying to)i should have enough smoke now to last me untill harvest might have to pick up 20 quids worth to last me while drying out :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope i get my 6oz ! lol

U def will get ur 6 oz.ull be sitting there soon with jars completely full.and a chesher cats grins,ear 2 ear.its a fuckin real pity they are illegal,such pleasure 2 grow.did u see cannabis on the news last night.some guy out of 1 direction filmed smoking a joint!!!! I mean come on.rock stars get claps on shows like top gear wen interview and they talk about wild coke parties,yet here we have 2 young dudes enjoying a joint an all hell breaks lose,priceless

Virgin. It sure looks like you will get that hard 10 incher we all want to grow :)

A thought - For less than the price of an ounce, one can purchase the magicflight vape and enjoy some bud while it is still curing.
I don't know about other vapes, but the fresh green herbal vapors are a big part of the enjoyment.

I have heard, and intend to confirm, a vape is a perfect way to sample fresh off the plant herb to pick your favorite moment of potency and CBD vs THC effects.

Stevie is looking real hot!

:thumb:

Cheers Ole :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lmao Rado i've been so tempted to buy a vap but don't wanna spend that sort of cash before my vacation,this grow has cost me almost 1000 british pounds to date,don't wnna spend any more than that for now.... to be continued ha ha ;-)

I know SL it's just a joint FFS i don't see what the big fuss is,it's not like he's going to be out stealing to make cash for a smoke ! lmao the media are pathetic they really make me laugh,i've stopped reading the papers and watching the news cos i'm sick of all the so called 'news' If you ask me they make it up as they go along ha ha :rofl:

I got my Vape & seriously, I'm still trying to get used to it. Nothing replaces a nice tight joint or great bowel for smoking. The taste and smell from the Vape is distorted.

From what I hear about vapes, Ole F, your impression is common because different technologies seem to share the same name.
That's why I mentioned magicflight as a brand name. Their version of a vape is a little wooden box with a metal screen that gets warm enough to lightly toast herb. Dried Cannabis vapor smells like a pinch of green leaves and the smell quickly dissipates. It tastes like you are eating the aroma of cannabis, nothing like the sensation of smoking.

For medical dosage, the Magicflight does not deliver like a water pipe or a joint. The ABV (Already Been Vaped) toasted Cannabis has lots of CBD and THC after use. Since it has already been heat activated, it makes a superb ingredient for edibles :)

Breaking News: Musician smokes weed. :rofl::rofl::Rasta::blunt::hookah::tokin::roorrip::passitleft::cough::cough:

Hear you, I purchased the Da Vinci Ascent and you can set the temp as low or high as you would like it. Am still not all that impressed. Yeah, the leftover stuff is called re-bake and there is a demand for it by some people. Not me though, I prefer my product as a one time use only. Almost like using coffee grounds a second time for a cup of Joe.

Hear you, I purchased the Da Vinci Ascent and you can set the temp as low or high as you would like it. Am still not all that impressed. Yeah, the leftover stuff is called re-bake and there is a demand for it by some people. Not me though, I prefer my product as a one time use only. Almost like using coffee grounds a second time for a cup of Joe.

Reusing coffee grounds is the wrong analogy.
Re-bake(ABV) is like barbecuing with charcoal instead of green wood.
Croutons on your salad greens instead of soggy bread.
A session with a nympho instead of a virgin.

ABV(re-bake) is what makes a killer brownie last 8-10 hours with no muss no fuss to tune the temperature.

Radogast
(Disclaimer: While I might be a connoisseur of wine, women and song, I have no special mastery of the cannabis plant.)

Back
Top Bottom