First Grow!

Shoot, did you get a picture? Were they nanners or did your plants Herm?

I hope they are true nanners.

:Namaste:

No pics soz Ole i wanted to get shot of them asap,they were just a few in buds :cheesygrinsmiley: all my girls still have all their female bits,we have had a few real hot days with v.little wind and i'm struggling to keep the temp under 86f,I have all the vents open wo of the side windows and the main door is open too,all the windows at the front and back of the house upstairs are open and still struggling !!

Am still scratching my head about the nanners. :hmmmm: I need some time to think as to why they appeared.

Try to black out the room and suck the hot air out by placing the fan in the doorway of the tent area to keep it somewhat cool. After sundown, let the room ventilate by drawing the evening air in. That should be okay until the unseasonable hot weather goes over to mainland Europe.

Those nanners will come back if my hunch is right, next time take a pic so I can see. I think it is the genetics.

:peace:

I'm hoping it is the weather Ole tbh mate,i don't mind plucking a few out but from what i been reading about them is that don't always contain pollen,if i do get a few seeds i can use them :thumb:

I did give them a little mist to contain any pollen before i cut them out,i'm hoping i can stretch them out 3 weeks minimum.

Were they nanners or bananas? Nanners are a pretty good thing, bananas not so good.

:peace:

Yeppers, had a Nanner, but couldn't get the pollen. I tried as hard as I could, but where there is no pollen, then it's pretty hard to collect. It's not going to affect the quality of your bud though, that's for sure.

Oh Rado, Ruth don't eat bananas, she likes carrots and a good :rollit: once it awhile. I'm probably the only cowboy on 420 riding on a stoned mule. :high-five:

I have read that some pple who had nanners in their buds say they found a few seed,said that it was more potent than previous grows of the same strain or on a different plant,the same strain in the same grow if you get what i mean. Gees i think i have confused myself lmao !!

I hear you Brother. Ruth tried that Vape that I got the other day. She was hooves up for the entire day. Did a wake and bake, went to a buddy's, he sampled & put the SKNL out half way through, waited and hour, let him smoke 3 quick hitters of the AK-48 to balance him out & then we went and got the Vape.

On the way home, we stopped at a watering hole, had a couple, then went & tested the Vape out with a mix.

Ruth couldn't get up off of the floor and I had to carry her home.

:hookah:

Sounds like you had a top plan ! can't wait till i get up and get on it ! ha ha !

I really wnna get a vap Ole,really fancied getting one for those nights i can't sleep and it's quicker than rolling and smoking a spliff and for the occasional BBQ or 10 i will be attending summertime,i really wish i could take some on hols would be lovely smoking a fat one while up in the hills,surrounded by all that beautiful scenery and some smoking hot chicks !! lol

I couldn't drink on it's own now let alone with a smoke i would be comatosed rather sharpish !! ha ha !!

I hear you Brother. Ruth tried that Vape that I got the other day. She was hooves up for the entire day. Did a wake and bake, went to a buddy's, he sampled & put the SKNL out half way through, waited and hour, let him smoke 3 quick hitters of the AK-48 to balance him out & then we went and got the Vape.

On the way home, we stopped at a watering hole, had a couple, then went & tested the Vape out with a mix.

Ruth couldn't get up off of the floor and I had to carry her home.

:hookah:

Hooves up... Love it !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, if you ever get the urge to grow some sedative smoke, then seriously get a couple of SKNLs. They aren't expensive, very easy to grow, taste so, so sweet and can be balanced out with a sativa or a indica with sativa like traits for more of a active, relaxed, body numbing experience. 15 weeks under the right conditions, they're done.

Remember when I told you that I really didn't smoke that much and when someone gave me that raunchy joint last October? That's when I started researching this Home Grown thing, yeah I guess I was right. I had a feeling that I could grow it better than that stuff that I had.

Am glad I took the time for the entire experience & now it proved to me that there are some people who don't care about their product and some who try and get some quality product.

I guarantee that your smoke will beat anything that you have purchased also.

:Namaste:

Sweet !!

A few joints knocks me on my ass so a vap should knock me the fu*k out ! ha ha :cheesygrinsmiley:

You're not going to need a few joint with a Vape. One good session and you'll be pulling a Captain Kirk and Spock and discovering places and worlds, where no man has gone before.

:helpsmilie:

Back
Top Bottom