First Grow!

The seed is all brown the flash makes it look patchy lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_07885.JPG

That is a nice seed! A nice marble pattern on it! She'll grow!

:peace:

She should carry the polyploid traits too,i know they are a stable strain i just need to be carefull and suppliment the cal/mag when i drop the ph for the flowering nutes,i'm going to put her in my seed bank for future grows i have my heart set on growing 3 indica next round !! :peace:

Indicas sound cool, what do you have in mind? I'm trying to re-veg 2 SKNL, I think one is re-vegging, I don't know about the 2nd one though but I'll give that one another week.

Have 5 AK48s growing right now, they are about 2 weeks old, ordered 5 more AK48 seeds, so I'll be running 9 AK48s this run. I really like the AK48 better than the SKNL right now. It's a 60/40 hybrid and the high is almost a pure sativa effect.

I can only recommend them.

I have just gotten 80 seeds from different strains ranging from Blueberries, Cotton Candy, some Purples & Sour Diesel. They are all regulars, so I'll have to sex them, but hey, I got all 80 seeds for free.

:high-five:

Yeah VG, you'll have some seed popping to do after your vacation & your second run will produce more, since you completed this run very successfully.

No Journals for now on this go around for me. I do a journal on the Panama Red that will start on Dec 26th!

:peace:

Indicas sound cool, what do you have in mind? I'm trying to re-veg 2 SKNL, I think one is re-vegging, I don't know about the 2nd one though but I'll give that one another week.

Have 5 AK48s growing right now, they are about 2 weeks old, ordered 5 more AK48 seeds, so I'll be running 9 AK48s this run. I really like the AK48 better than the SKNL right now. It's a 60/40 hybrid and the high is almost a pure sativa effect.

I can only recommend them.

I have just gotten 80 seeds from different strains ranging from Blueberries, Cotton Candy, some Purples & Sour Diesel. They are all regulars, so I'll have to sex them, but hey, I got all 80 seeds for free.

80 free seeds of different strains. That is riches , Sir :slide:

Hey guys took 3 samples off stevie this morning to check the trichs,took them from different parts of the plant,one from the main cola at the top one from the middle off another branch and one from the lower part on a third branch,stevies trichs are about 20% amber,thinking of chopping her tonight,just wanted to update :cheesygrinsmiley:

I forgot to mention i have been roughing them up trying to get them to finish early,it's working as stevies due date isn't til next tuesday :thumb:

Take a nice picture of Stevie before harvest.

:cheer:

I will do Ole no problem,i plan on taking her in about 2 hours,less likley to recieve any unwanted knocks on the door after about 6pm and if i do get a knock i will not be answering anyhoos !! she's looking rather pale tho it hurts to see her like that lol :thumb:

Wow, Stevie really did produce big time! She looks exactly the way she should of for harvest. You can tell she was feeding off of herself! Fantastic Job my Friend!

:goodjob:

Slap her and tell her to "Submit"!

Well i've slapped big gurl around quite a bit,she's only had 3 pints of water in the last week(she usually drinks around 3 gallons a week)i can finally say she's ready to come down today(after 6pm) will update with some pics before and after later on :cheesygrinsmiley: it's been a pleasure :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom