My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Res change last night. She's very resinous despite having seeds. Smell is awesome. Dryed a bud off her and it's really great. I guess all isn't lost. I know the seeds will be female seeds but I think they'll be prone to hermie? Will post some pics soon.
My next grow will be fem seeds. :) my next journal will be better too. Much more detailed. I Thank everyone who's followed me.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Quick pic tonight.
420-magazine-mobile1582347827.jpg

Good news is I have White Widow and Sour Diesel fem seeds on the way. Never again will I grow random seeds.
Would love to grow some dark devil seeds but haven't found any yet.
Also I def will be using Colloidal silver mist to make my own fem seeds.

Well its been 46 days since I flipped to 12/12, i seen flowers after about 7 days, so 39 days flower.
Heres a few pics of her Trichomes. Look pretty clear to me.
I think i have 2 to 3 weeks left at least.
Screenshot_812.png
Screenshot_947.png
Screenshot_710.png

Clear for sure but really looking healthy. Your timing is bang on, looks like your seed order should show up just in time to germinate and get a jump on things before you chop this one.

Well its been 46 days since I flipped to 12/12, i seen flowers after about 7 days, so 39 days flower.
Heres a few pics of her Trichomes. Look pretty clear to me.
I think i have 2 to 3 weeks left at least.
Screenshot_812.png
Screenshot_947.png
Screenshot_710.png
fella.

that looks like a sea anemone.

that's truly outstanding work.

I doth my cap sir.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Changed my res tonight. Ph had been dropping to 4.4 or so. Everytime that's happened a res change has stabilised it.
I lost interest in taking pics after I found out it has seeds. :( but will take a few soon. The buds smell great and very sticky. Just sucks seeds and all. :(

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I know it sucks, but I for one am still interested in some good shots of a male. Can't say as I've ever seen one up close.

You mean a pollinated female? Lol

Ok here's some pics. Two shot from below. Can't believe all the buds inside the plant at the bottom even.
420-magazine-mobile55659519.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225405443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939195066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile275196118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348510732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1964522622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile93775344.jpg

[Disclaimer]

Back
Top Bottom