New 10x10 Grow

nice! cant wait to see how this goes, sounds like its going to be good!

Master Kush is dropy ... any thoughts?
Picture008-1.png

Shishkaberry seems ok
Picture002-2.png

rollit.png

The one that is ok is a bigger plant and if you gave them both the same amount of water then the droopy one over watered. It'l be either of the watering extremes, go on weight of pot berfore watering and water when it gets light. You get used to the weight and when to water. Make sure soil is well aerated and drained and water enough to see 20% come out of the bottom and all should be good.
The 20% run off I have recently learnt is essential as it stops old food clogging up in the medium and gives you full control every feed.
Hope this helps , peace:peace:

How much heat does that 1000 watt produce with the air cooling going through it?
the light still produces heat but you can lay your hand on the cool tube.holding the back of your hand to the light you start to feel the burn 3-4 inches away from the tube.

I have 4 1000hps hung I'm currently running three to veg.They still generate a lot of heat but not near as much as when the cool tubes are not circulating.with cool tube on and room circulation off they will still take the room from 70 deg to the mid 90s pretty quick.

Hi Folks,

Sorry for not keeping you up to date.I was sick and had to spend some time in the hospital.Even worse I lost my crop:( .Had a friend tending and He over feed and burnt them to death.Getting ready to replant and will start a new journal.

Diesel

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom