Thanks everyone for the love again..I truly have as much joy as you guys and girls do growing these plants. It is soon much fun .

To prove it I love it here is some.shots of what is going on.

We got up first the two that are out front .

Here are the Alaskan purple auto and zkittles auto day 7 I am have on schedule/ calendar. Been watering lightly just worried I need the bottom.of pot to be wet and roots to search down there but Dont want the top layer drying out to fast either. mission in next few days is to get straw to place on top of pots base line/ soil line. Do they look happy right now ?

Up next is the two quarter pounders autos from canuk seeds day one since dropped in dirt. These are the QP autos in the 10 gal fabric pots of my amended soil mix.

Then we have the QP auto in the ground I planted this was used last year for my outdoor where Blue dream was grown hole I believe.

And some pics got this new fire pit frame gifted from Erin's family member. As well as our garden this year doing well.

Enjoy family
Bless day all of you .

Looking good in the garden Joe! Might be a bit shady in that old spot (that was an issue last year that almost had you climbing trees with a chain saw on your belt...don't do it!) but let's see what that auto can do. :thumb:
Yeah buddy I figure it's a bonus on case on the other s die on me . I won't be dissatisfied as it will be consider see what happens . Get what I can..still hit 6 feet plant last year there lol

They look healthy still to you shed bro ?

So far so good! And last year you grew photos in that spot :).
Yes I did still got lots of dry buds lol.

Edibles oils topical which I still have not made .. sighs lol.

Evenin Joe, friends,..your little ones are all proper lookin Joe. Cheers.

Well they probably look more proper then me right now that hash is wicked. Nice work buddy.

Both Bobrown and yours fantastic it's unreal how tasty both are.. all I can say is I can feel and Taste the love.

Evening to you as well fella.

Hey all happy Friday first of all still jobless hope next week once the temps get back to nice growing conditions here on Ontario let's hope these seeds can hang in there until then.

First off I have this wierd pest to me looks like a shield bug or after a second look once I posted it on duggans wall thought moth family ?

What you guys think ?

Threat ? Sap sucker ?

Next up update on quarter pounder autos I am calling this day one for them what you think ?

Took about day and half to come up .

Them there is the zkittles auto and Alaskan purple auto fems on day 9
We are under extreme.heat advisory here smuggy southern Ontario smog I call it.

Think I will let these go another day then I'll get them a nice watering maybe about 1 gal of water per pot leaving about an inch of dry around the baby seedling?.

Here are a few shots

Well that's about it beating the heat and looking for the green and unique , you know was good.. those rare strains . Old school landraces .

Lots of love and laughter for all you .

Wishing my buddy pennywise here too best for luck with job hunting and bouncing back after those stints.

Hang in there bro.

Much love family

Hey derbybud just hit two year anniversary here on mag go give to love to that man.

:passitleft:

Hey Joe....ya,...looks like a moth to me. If u haven't 'secured' it yet, do it . That's how they advertise kill traps these days...they can't say 'kill' , so they say 'secure'...:ganjamon:
Cool. Thanks I'll take care of it..:smokin:

Hey gang decided to make a new journal and close this one down. I'll still be posting on dabs wall but this one needs to retire new chapter .

Love.to see some of you join over and say high .

Cheers guys

Thanks again 420 for this journal again I have learned a ton of valuable info mostly from my mistakes lol.

It's been fun and an honor to par take this with every one here who has followed me. Much love from canada.

@Teddy Edwards can you please shut this down when you get the chance buddy. Thank you ..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom