King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Lemon OG sounds tasty.
Yeah been meaning to drop it for awhile .

Got two white og out already by tomorrow they should have a first little set . Can't remember what they call those little leaves .

Also a blueberry is just about out as well. White widow hope to see by tomorrow morning .

Cotyledons is the name of the little round leaves. White OG should be a good one
Hope to get the nice classic kushy taste og is known to give .

Evening magazine

Thought I'd share blueberrry number two seed seems to be a dud . So tossed it after three days of trying to get her to crack well two days.

In replace will be a lemon og candy thanks to @stoneotter .

She is in water now. 18-24 hrs see what happens
I'm loving the smoke from them Joe. Watch it carefully. If it starts to grow like crazy get it flipped. One of the 4 grew like a sativa on steroids! The other 3 grew normal. The fast stretching sativa one has the most lemon flavor but they both rock! Enjoy!

I'm loving the smoke from them Joe. Watch it carefully. If it starts to grow like crazy get it flipped. One of the 4 grew like a sativa on steroids! The other 3 grew normal. The fast stretching sativa one has the most lemon flavor but they both rock! Enjoy!
Very excited and I hope they make it and do well . Thank you again otter for the chance at this one buddy.

I think I am falling In love with hash just ordered an eight of Afghanistan hash .Mazar .

Few different buds to try .

No shatter !!

This hash taste so good man.

Loving the start to the summer grow Joe! You and the fam stay safe :).
Thanks shed appreciate that.
.hope your keeping safe as well.

I'm just ripping some of my pink kush .

Back
Top Bottom