Could have been the heat shed bud.

I never went to see about more autos today but going to tomorrow.

Happy weekend bud

Thanks otter and Dutch

I put three in shot glass if all shoot taps I'll do two for the ten gal pots and one will go in a hole from last years grow outdoor.

I hope this heat dies down a bit here soon.

Alright so three of the new autos from canuk seeds quarter pounder were in water for 24 hrs

Now they are in paper towel and on top of internet modem box .

I noticed that two of the seeds are cracked open one almost in half . Hoping not to long now and we will try to get
these in rooters and up and going .

lets go autos.

Think I should try to transplant to big pots and start in small pots . Can't be hauling 10 gal pots they are heavy and it isn't coco that's fo dang show. Lol

Nice start to the germination! Taps are showing fingers crossed for some winners for you joe!
Thanks ducth lets get these beaches to come.out and play .

By morning the seeds should be good to go all three seeds look good and are out playing . Pics in am before I plant in rooters . Night !

Alright as promised for pics I just finished dropping all autos in their forever homes.

Two went in the pots to replace the two that failed me. One is in a hole from last years outdoors.

Feel good about these seeds as long as they can take the heat for first few weeks I should be okay after I hope.

Also I fluffed up the hope from last years outdoors added some more mycros.

Wish me good luck !

Back
Top Bottom