Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

Man I think I made a mistake or something this stuff is too good! I cant enjoy a casual couple coz I have one and then start mumbling, I cant take it anywhere because you can smell it 100ft away, I cant smoke it before lunch or I just wanna go to bed, ive been a stunned mute for the last week lmao. I think I need some of that lower lighter buds. It may be time to finish her up to get a nice blend of smokes instead of all brain numbing, ball tearing top colas..

...you say it like its a bad thing :)

some pics of the product...
IMAG11773.jpg

IMAG11782.jpg

I guess that concludes my first grow journal. I hope everyone enjoyed watching on and thanks for all the help along the way. I may start another journal once I get my next full hydro system up and running. I currently just have the mother and 2 daughters in soil in my tent which isn't making for a very exciting grow so I will wait and see what happens there. Best of luck to you all with your grows and the next time you see me I will be either running a top fed constant feed system or ebb and flow and ill be doing my first LIVE system so till then stay green!!

oh it definitely is gnarled nug!! I don't think I will be parting with this strain for a while! I have two more grows of it under way at the moment one indoors one outdoors, by the time I get through all that I may be a little sick of it so well see what my next BIG run consists of....possibly a mates beastly strain that grows huge colas and stretches like a biitch dunno well see... till then peace out....

+Reps bro for a superb harvest. It was 7ozs you didnt have before so I think it is a success!

I will be either running a top fed constant feed system or ebb and flow and ill be doing my first LIVE system so till then stay green!!

Welcome to the club Voodoo....:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom