They look great. Mine are 2 weeks old and no where the size of yours at two weeks. Subed up.
Thanks. Happy to have you along. Do you have a journal? These ones are growing okay but a little unhappy with something. Going to lower the amount of megacrop on the next feed and see how they react.

They're looking pretty good again tonight. Still growing. What a difference a few hours can make.
IMG_20190909_193922_DRO.jpg

So, I've seen something interesting today. The Kalashnikov and Northern Lights have looked good but the Pink Grapefruit looked like shite about half an hour after lights on. Really bad. Check again a few hours later and she looks great. Never seen that before. I know they can be a bit droopy after a sleep but this is outrageous. Proper diva.

This pink grapefruit is pretty funny. Here she is this morning after I fed her last night. Lights are on all night. Looking seriously pissed off in the back there.
IMG_20190911_075612_DRO.jpg

Then here she is 12 hours later after a sleep and a bit more sun.
IMG_20190911_194241_DRO.jpg

I accidentally left the little Northern Lights dry out a little too much. Sure she'll perk up now she's had a drink.

They're all looking great, Vet even the tempermental one!
One of mine also chooses to look unhappy at random times...
no reason for it that I can detect, it just does it...
It's always fine an hour or 2 later...just kind of odd - maybe it's an auto thing.

They're all looking great, Vet even the tempermental one!
One of mine also chooses to look unhappy at random times...
no reason for it that I can detect, it just does it...
It's always fine an hour or 2 later...just kind of odd - maybe it's an auto thing.
It's odd isn't it. She's a beast anyway so she can carry on. Ha ha.

As long as they keep growing,they can act any way they want!

Yay! 6 more months with no worries!
Your stealth cabinet lived up to it's name!
...You must have been a little nervous for a minute there,eh?

Yay! 6 more months with no worries!
Your stealth cabinet lived up to it's name!
...You must have been a little nervous for a minute there,eh?
Never any doubts. Ha ha. Had the en suite fan going to disguise the hum of the cabinet.

They were looking all droopy again this morning. Pink Grapefruit the worst as always. Will see how they after a sleep. Next feed I'll drop the bio-silicon and just use the megacrop on its own. See if that changes anything.

Wall to wall green again. Really hoping the Pink Grapefruit stops going upwards about now. Been a bit warm in there today but they're holding up okay. Should be ready for another feed tomorrow evening.
IMG_20190915_163604_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190915_163526_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190915_163534_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190915_163543_DRO.jpg

Looking great in there,Vet...agreed that the Pink Grapefruit can stop stretching any time!

Looking great in there,Vet...agreed that the Pink Grapefruit can stop stretching any time!
If she does I will have nailed it with her, but if not it'll be a real pain in the arse. Reckoning the Kalashnikov will end up being similar to the Blueberry Autoflower.

They're looking good and just had another feed. The Northern Lights in the little pot is getting watered pretty much daily. Put a lot of perlite in that one. Amazed how well she's growing in that pot after a slow start. She's front left. That's kind of side on as she's grown outwards along the side wall with a couple of branches and one main cola. No training whatsoever.
IMG_20190918_193909_DRO.jpg

Getting very busy in there now. The fun begins. Seems there's always one plant hell bent on charging into the light face first. She has slowed down a bit now though so with the supercropping I did I may just get away with it. It's a good job she's pretty. Ha ha.
IMG_20190920_080405_DRO.jpg

All looking good, little droopy but lights will be off soon. Also should've watered the little Northern Lights last night really but held off until this morning.

Back
Top Bottom