@Amadeus Forzin, i also use the AN ph perfect range... i was looking at Biobizz light mix, have you used it before? and do you recomend it?... have been trying my hand at hydro but am feeling the pull back to soil :cheesygrinsmiley:

It`s something i have been thinking about, just a bit daunted at that much training lol
It is way easier than it looks I assure you. It seems brutal and excessive but it is a gentle wat to reconfigure them. The link in my signitures below for quadsquad thread is a brilliant forum of the ways it can be done simply. The first few pages are perfect to show you everything to do and lots of results by one of the pioneering members here. Lots of support here to take you through each step with ease too. Dont be afraid of these hardy little ladies , they can take some serious hurting without blinking. peace and blessings growmie

Get on the quadlines mate. some great yields from squat thick plants.

I plan on some crazy training when i get round to cracking some new seeds.

@Amadeus Forzin, i also use the AN ph perfect range... i was looking at Biobizz light mix, have you used it before? and do you recomend it?... have been trying my hand at hydro but am feeling the pull back to soil :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've used light mix for a while, I like it.

you will be happy with the advanced nutrient line "PH" Consider looking at Big Bud (it's a must - it works) and if you want to go to - Bud Blood / Bud ignator (week1/2 flower) can buy small bottles of them -250mg- on amazon ($10.00 (-)

I've used AN for a while. i use Big Bud, B52 and Overdrive. Its the small bottles that i buy, they last me quite a while.

Update tomorrow......... hopefully

I plan on some crazy training when i get round to cracking some new seeds.

I've used light mix for a while, I like it.

I've used AN for a while. i use Big Bud, B52 and Overdrive. Its the small bottles that i buy, they last me quite a while.

Update tomorrow......... hopefully
Now I use Humbolt County Own great product it organic and get the same results with terpene's -that one gets when using Terpinator - Humbolts Deep Breath and G10 & sonic bloom works wonders ! Next grow thinking of using Myco Chum and great White only (Plant Sucess)Myco has kelp , fish hydrate, humic acid, and molasses)

Welcome :passitleft:

Looking great Amadeus! I liked AN when I used it but there’s just way to many bottles to mix lol! @GreenleafNutr MegaCrop has made my feedings so much easier! Hope your well!

Ill look into it, thanks for the recommendation.

Just stopping through. Brought you some grow love. :green_heart:

Can’t wait for a proper update.

Its coming later, Promise.

Now I use Humbolt County Own great product it organic and get the same results with terpene's -that one gets when using Terpinator - Humbolts Deep Breath and G10 & sonic bloom works wonders ! Next grow thinking of using Myco Chum and great White only (Plant Sucess)Myco has kelp , fish hydrate, humic acid, and molasses)

Ill look into it but i dont like change, if something aint broke, why fix it?

Working on an update.....

Welcome :passitleft:

Ill look into it, thanks for the recommendation.

Its coming later, Promise.

Ill look into it but i dont like change, if something aint broke, why fix it?

Working on an update.....
under stand but I never got the smell,ect with advanced nutrients - their sample pack $75.00 (?) But like you say what works for some may not work for others

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you updated as to the happenings in my garden.

So what is happening? I'll start with the Veg Space

Its a little emptier in here a little as 3 plants have made their way downstairs, leaving 5 in this space.

Peyote Cookies is a fussy one. After a bad start in life, she now looks over watered and hungry, she hasn't had anything for over a week in an attempt to dry her out. She will take a feed tomorrow.

Jack Herer will always be my favorite girl. I have 2 in veg currently. the bigger one may find herself downstairs soon.

Red Diesel and Orange Sherbert Both looking nice and starting to grow up a little bit.

The Flower Box, that is currently running on an 18/6 light cycle, has 3 occupants. All potted up to my standard 3 gallon, square plastic pots, these will be trained out for a week or so before I switch to 12/12. I still need to clip a clone off the Stardawg.

Stardawg

Red Diesel

Orange Sherbert

Well that's the tour for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you updated as to the happenings in my garden.

So what is happening? I'll start with the Veg Space

Its a little emptier in here a little as 3 plants have made their way downstairs, leaving 5 in this space.

Peyote Cookies is a fussy one. After a bad start in life, she now looks over watered and hungry, she hasn't had anything for over a week in an attempt to dry her out. She will take a feed tomorrow.

Jack Herer will always be my favorite girl. I have 2 in veg currently. the bigger one may find herself downstairs soon.

Red Diesel and Orange Sherbert Both looking nice and starting to grow up a little bit.

The Flower Box, that is currently running on an 18/6 light cycle, has 3 occupants. All potted up to my standard 3 gallon, square plastic pots, these will be trained out for a week or so before I switch to 12/12. I still need to clip a clone off the Stardawg.

Stardawg

Red Diesel

Orange Sherbert

PICS

Well that's the tour for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:
Keep them coming -- Great journal _ I always learn or get idea's from journals --- Happy Cultivation The Peyote looks a but "droopy" but that's a easy fix Great looking plants !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom