Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Looks like not a marr'd leaf on any of them. Beautiful.
Very healthy looking plants, there, Mr. A! :welldone:
Like the colors kinda purple one looks like its going to be fire
Excellent colours and happy ladies :hug::thumb::hug:

Cheers folks, they do all look unusually healthy for me. It's a surprise tho cos I've neglected the garden some over the last few weeks. Veg is a mess but I gotta shut it down for a couple of weeks while I travel. I fly west across the pond early in march.

Cheers folks, they do all look unusually healthy for me. It's a surprise tho cos I've neglected the garden some over the last few weeks. Veg is a mess but I gotta shut it down for a couple of weeks while I travel. I fly west across the pond early in march.
Oo you will have a que of people wanting to meet you :)
And, a hug to my SweetSue is a must :)

Hey there Mr. A
I read through your journal and you do pretty awesome work. I love the way you maximize your small space; you throw caution to the wind and cram your veg box with as many clones as you can fit, cloning and culling to make everything fit.. then you just keep putting clones in every empty space that comes up, and your harvests look fantastic. That funky jack is awesome.

Then I saw that baseball-bat-sized cola you harvested and I was even more intrigued when you said that it had come off of a top that had 3 branches at every node..

I myself have a girl with a 3 branch top that is now exactly 14 days from the change to 12/12
This first picture is about week 4 in veg
And here she is 1 week in flower

... I hope you don’t mind the photo bomb.
Keep on growin brother :ganjamon:

Thanks for popping by chef and for the kind words. I found 5 minutes yesterday to snap some pics of the flowering ladies.

It’s so much fun to have a DDA in the box, isn’t it? :laughtwo: They add an energy no one else can match. I took down my second one and now the tent looks dull. Lol!

Hey, have a splendid time and dip your toes in for me. I do love the sandy tropical beaches. I’ll do the same for you when I’m in San Diego next month. Someday we’ll work it out and be on the same beach.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Wow, been a while since posted here, I had some quick pics so thought I'd share, but, I need to bring this up to date first.

The plants in the last update are long harvested and smoked. They didn't turn out the best, I went travelling a few days after the pics were taken. I had a buddy who was supposed to keep my girls living for 2 weeks. I returned to dire plants that hadn't been watered for 6 days. All were chopped within days, weeks before shedule, with a massive drop in smokable. Most was processed into capsules, the rest was smoked.

Veg plants were a little easier to revive and I saved cuts of everything and 2 plants. The flower box became veg space for the 2 plants for about 2 weeks or so while I prepared the FJH and Stardawg for flower. I also attempted to crack some seeds for a go at hempy growing.

I didn't have much success with my seed stock, again. I found a seed on my rolling tray, planted it and within 3 days it was up. I have a choice of 5 strains or crosses of that it could be, so it's a bit of a mystery. I also got a Brooklyn Sunrise to crack.

Present day

Veg has had a light upgrade, now running a 2 foot 4 bulb T5 unit about 100w and plants are liking it.

In here lives Funky Jack Herer, Stardawg, Critical Jack and LSD, one of each.

Flower is full, the most full it's ever been. I have had to move the fan and filter outside the box to free up the space it was taking. 4 plants,2 in soil, one big FJH, one small Stardawg. I didn't note when I flipped these girls but they should be about 4 or 5 weeks in. Both look to have some time yet, SD flowers for about 9 weeks and FJH will run ya at about 11.

In perlite, there is a mystery Seed and Brooklyn Sunrise auto. Both on 12/12 from seed.

Pics anyone?

Hopefully I won't leave it so long till the next update.

:passitleft:

Someday we’ll work it out and be on the same beach.

Soon Susan. We are planning a US road trip in 2020 or 2021, probably the latter. The plan is to arrive in Houston and travel by car to Cali, with 3 weeks in which to do so. So many things to do along the way.

Back
Top Bottom