Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

18 days eh...hmmm, not even oil? That could be tough on the Mr. A system. But then again, you'll be born again and have the tolerance of an infant. hahahahaha yes baby's shhhmoke, did you ever see the baby in the carriage who had a cigar, there you go. hahahaha.

I hope we get more t-shirt pics and unrelenting beautiful landscapes of places I'll never be able to go. I'm living vicariously through you. LIVE IT UP! Then come home and Shhhmoke it UP!

:blunt: This is you right up to when you enter the airport... ;)

Yep, a full 18 days and not even oil. I read that if the customs agents at the airport suspect you of using drugs, they can have you take a test. A positive test and they can send you to rehab for recovery. Mrs A has made me promise, no cannabis related T-Shirts, so I'm gonna have to mix it up a bit.

Look out for pics on my much neglected off topic thread for my holiday pics, there should be many.

:passitleft:

Got it! A positive test...yikes...sure they send you to "recovery" from THC but where are they going to send you for recovery, from recovery in a foreign place?

Now I know for sure I won't be there, I'll head over to your other one for vacation trips, they are memorable.

At least you won't miss the thripes, kinda makes you want to start over anyways. Clean plate and clean pallate.

:passitleft: so we better get this much in as much as possible.

Stoney Sunday Update

Good evening friends, family and other lads and ladettes who grace me with there presence.

The grow space is still on wind down I've dropped the light time by another hour, now there running 10/14, this will reduce further in the middle of this week. This is all an attempt to have the girls finish before my trip, they look close but the trichomes still say no. Let's have a look at them shall we?

20180218_204610.JPG

20180218_204629.JPG

First up is Critical Jack, in flower since 01/01/18, has an amazing citrus smell, give her buds a little squeeze and your fingers smell like fresh orange juice.

20180218_204344.JPG

20180218_204400.JPG

20180218_204727.JPG

20180218_204313.JPG

The other lady left is Stardawg. Also into flower on 01/01. The frostiest lady I ever grew and her smell is off the charts, a real dank earthy smell comes off this girl buds so tight I've had to stake them up.

20180218_204528.JPG

20180218_204547.JPG

20180218_204442.JPG

20180218_204502.JPG

Well that's me to for this week, I'll be watching :laughtwo:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Beautiful looking plants Mr.A! The frost is next level! I may have to look into that critical Jack, as I'm a sucker for orange flavonoids :drool:

Beautiful looking plants Mr.A! The frost is next level! I may have to look into that critical Jack, as I'm a sucker for orange flavonoids :drool:

Cheers dabber, that Critical Jack is from dinafem. Mr a A has been bugging me to grow some since she smoked it in Spain, 2 years ago. It was the flavour that drew her in also, Dabs of this will be epic.:passitleft:

Cheers dabber, that Critical Jack is from dinafem. Mr a A has been bugging me to grow some since she smoked it in Spain, 2 years ago. It was the flavour that drew her in also, Dabs of this will be epic.:passitleft:
Great. Another one to add to the list :laughtwo: don't tempt me with a good time :tokin:

Headed over to check some out! :nomo: :thanks:

Oooo.... that orange may pull me in too. She's a beast Mr A. :high-five: That's not one in my current seed bank. :laughtwo: The orange expressions are some of the most sought after and your descriptions make them more appealing. Sooner or later I'll give one a go.

Hey.... I got here on Stoney Sunday! :woohoo: Man, was it worth the stop. Let me go back for another look.

:oops:

....... sorry...... :passitleft:

some serious talent in this room like :passitleft: passing around this Tahoe OG for y'all well i see what the masters got up their sleeves

just want to say ive seen that name vexgrows a year ago on here and that guy got skill. :yummy:

So the deed was done, Stardawg came down. She flowered for only 53 days but was starting to throw amber trichomes and I wanted her dry before my travels next week. Critical Jack comes down tomorrow, ready or not, I'm not happy about leaving a plant hanging unattended for 2 weeks.

More tomorrow :passitleft::passitleft:

Cheers Joe. I saw Vex flux one last year, smashed it. :passitleft:

some serious talent in this room like :passitleft: passing around this Tahoe OG for y'all well i see what the masters got up their sleeves

just want to say ive seen that name vexgrows a year ago on here and that guy got skill. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom