Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Enjoy your vacation Mr. A! Those are some sweet looking buds! My seed wish list just increased... again! lol...I now have more seeds than I have time or room for. I've got a bit of a seed addiction. :rofl:

Cheers! LG

:passitleft:

hey bud, congrats on harvest as well my friend i know the patience that it takes and luck it takes to go through a grow pretty smooth. i hope we have made your stay better.:passitleft:

Happy Stardawg harvest there Mr A. Enjoy your trip with Mrs A. Maybe you can dive off a rock or something to get a little Adrenaline high while you're vacationing.

Im more looking forward to the jungle trekking than jumping off rocks, that and the scuba diving I have planned. Getting close now :yahoo:

Your little Mr. A coffee man is HIGHlarious. No matter what a harvest is a good thing. :passitleft:

Yep, chop is a chop and that Stardawg is frosty as so I'm not complaining. Master A likes to climb on the buds, takes his tea mug and laptop everywhere. :hug: :love:

Enjoy your vacation Mr. A! Those are some sweet looking buds! My seed wish list just increased... again! lol...I now have more seeds than I have time or room for. I've got a bit of a seed addiction. :rofl:

Cheers! LG

:passitleft:

Seed shopping is a serious problem, the founding members of the SSA (seed shoppers anonymous) Twox and ElectroGypsy, have gone Mia, last seen on top of a mountain wearing tinfoil hats. Anyway, welcome to my humble journal, you appear to have arrived as it nears its conclusion, stay around for a while, I ain't done yet. :passitleft:

hey bud, congrats on harvest as well my friend i know the patience that it takes and luck it takes to go through a grow pretty smooth. i hope we have made your stay better.:passitleft:

Everybody makes my stay better, that's why I joined the staff, my way of giving back. Update loading......... :reading420magazine:

OK so the update will have to wait till tomorrow. Midnight here and I really really need my beauty sleep. Nite nite.
all good buddy just dont die on us over night buddy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ill be here :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Update
Good evening everybody and welcome to my final update of this journal. As many of you already know I'm having to shut down for a little over 2 weeks, whilst I go traveling. Final weigh in for this last cycle was....

White Widow 34g
Stardawg 29g
Critical Jack 39g

Chop pics
Critical Jack harvest

Now, for the first time in 3 years my grow space sits empty. It won't last for long once I get back.

With that, this journal is now concluded. Keep your eyes open for updates on my Off topic thread for some of my tavel pics.

Until then my friends :passitleft::passitleft:

Update
Good evening everybody and welcome to my final update of this journal. As many of you already know I'm having to shut down for a little over 2 weeks, whilst I go traveling. Final weigh in for this last cycle was....

White Widow 34g
Stardawg 29g
Critical Jack 39g

Chop pics
Critical Jack harvest

Now, for the first time in 3 years my grow space sits empty. It won't last for long once I get back.

With that, this journal is now concluded. Keep your eyes open for updates on my Off topic thread for some of my tavel pics.

Until then my friends :passitleft::passitleft:
Nice and congrats a zip a plant is stI’ll solid

Enjoy your time away but be safe say hi when your back please

thanks mr a for everything youve done for others and myself

I feel a tear coming on....I've never seen this empty. :(

full

When you get up and running after your trip hook me up to the new journal.

Back
Top Bottom