Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Ahhhh, I see where my brain goes wrong. You were Mr. Am4zin, now you're missing the Mr. Amadeus Forzin. Okay now I've figured it out. What do you prefer to be called, or what's a good abbreviation for your name? Just don't call you late for shhhmokies. Riiight? :love:

Mr A works for me. Always has, always will. :love:

Update

Let's see if I can get this in before midnight......

Good evening all and welcome to a very rare Saturday update.
I'll start with something from the last round

DSC_109112.JPG

DSC_10929.JPG

This is a joint of White Widow (small mug on the right) and Sapphire OG (nug on the left) mixed and shall be the entertainment while I load this update in.

Last grow surpassed all expectations, white widow tipped the scales at 43g and is my favourite of the 3. She hits the head hard, allows you to focus for a short time before I crash into a warm fuzziness.

DSC_10837.JPG

Sapphire OG came in next at 41g. I smoke this before I sleep and only before I sleep. It doesn't matter what the time of day it is, I smoke a bowl and snooze for a while.

DSC_10888.JPG

Jack Herer brought it home with 36g. There is lots of it but it's light and fluffy. Packs a punch but allows you to carry on with your day. Mrs A loves it.

DSC_10829.JPG

Still growing stuff.

DSC_107610.JPG

DSC_10788.JPG

DSC_107510.JPG

In here we have Northern Lights, Critical Jack and Stardawg. At 25 days under 11/13, NL is looking like the star of the show, hasn't been a bother at all but SD and CJ (19 days) are a bit lanky and have to be roughed up now and then to keep them down. CJ is very sativa like, long internode spacing and long thin leaves has taken some punishment, I've had to supercrop her a few times. SD just needed a little light bending now and then. Anyway, Pics....

NL

DSC_105810.JPG

DSC_10599.JPG

DSC_106010.JPG

DSC_10629.JPG

CJ

DSC_10637.JPG

DSC_10649.JPG

DSC_10656.JPG

DSC_10673.JPG

SD

DSC_10686.JPG

DSC_10696.JPG

DSC_10704.JPG

DSC_10747.JPG

Well that's all I got and that joint is kicking my ass, so I'm gonna fly. I'll be seeing you around :passitleft:

Absolutely lovely update brotha glad I caught this one .

Enjoy that blunt buddy dang .

Absolutely lovely update brotha glad I caught this one .

Enjoy that blunt buddy dang .

Hey buddy, thanks. Blunt was enjoyed :lot-o-toke:

Nice Stardawg, I have 3 finishing up right now. .

Cheers PW I'll have to pop over and check them out. :passitleft:

Dang that nl is packing it on.. nice colas on her! Pretty standard for that strain from what ive seen.. nice long fat buds on those plants. I think id like that jack h too, your lady has good taste haha! ....

High toast. NL is quite the star, frosty too. JH just doesn't do it for me, good for daytime but it just doesn't kick my ass, but yeah Mrs A does have good taste, she married me :laughtwo:

Looking good mr a :passitleft:

Cheers bro :passitleft:

Hello Mr
Been one hell of a journey but I think I'm starting to at least get to see my mates I just don't have a clue as how to navigate to my thread on the mobile app . .

You will get there jaga, just takes some time to learn something new. I struggle with the app but it works well as a last resort. Good to see you bro ��

Stoney Sunday Update

Welcome folks to another installment. Not having a veg cupboard makes the update quite a small one but ill get to it.

DSC_11106.JPG

DSC_11124.JPG

Look at that humidity :rofl:

3 girls in here filling the space and ramping up the RH.

White widow entered the flower box on 12/26 and looks great, really starting to bulk up and pack on some frost. She is the one I smell when I open the door.

DSC_11196.JPG

DSC_11208.JPG

DSC_112210.JPG

Critical Jack comes up next, in flower since 01/01 and has been a constant struggle to keep out of the lights, many branches have been supercropped but she is starting to slow and build flowers.

DSC_11147.JPG

DSC_11153.JPG

DSC_11187.JPG

Finally Stardawg,also in flower since 01/01 and the frostiest of the bunch. Not much on the smell yet but I'm sure it will come.

DSC_11239.JPG

DSC_11244.JPG

DSC_112510.JPG

Well that's the tour for now, I'll try not to leave it so long before the next one. Till then my friends :passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom