Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Shall we chop another? Why the heck not.start the new year as I mean to go on.

DSC_096112.JPG

DSC_095720.JPG

DSC_095913.JPG

DSC_095815.JPG

:woohoo: Back-to-back harvests! :yahoo:

Way to start the year buckaroo. :high-five:

Update

Veg space is empty, I'm gonna start from seed when I get back off my travels.

DSC_097114.JPG

In the Flower Box there has been a big change..... .

DSC_10117.JPG

I've purchased a brand spanking new marsll 400w. I wasn't impressed with the self built I was running. Plants stretched far too much and unless the buds were in a sweet spot they were not as dense as they were previously.

Onto the plants in here.

I have gone with 3 plants again, I never learn when it comes to plant numbers :laughtwo:

Northern Lights has been in flower since Christmas, sometime. I really should write stuff down. She looks really good, I wonder how long it will last?

DSC_099815.JPG

Stardawg went into flower on new years day, again I didn't write it down but I posted the chop on the same day. She is being bent on a daily basis.

DSC_100010.JPG

And Critical Jack also into flower on 01/01. Also undergoing daily bending sessions.

DSC_10029.JPG

They fit quite well at the moment, won't last long :laughtwo:

DSC_10095.JPG
DSC_100411.JPG

Until next time :passitleft::passitleft:

Hate Firefox.

High G. I'm likin that critical jack, so Sativa looking in her leaves, Northern Lights looks like she is gonna steal the show tho. :love:

I'm still Mr Am 4zin really, all you have to do is look closely at the name
Mr Amadeus Forzin

Oh was wondering lol

Oh was wondering lol

How delightful. :laughtwo: I've been staring at that user name for the longest time trying to figure out the connection. :rofl:

How delightful. :laughtwo: I've been staring at that user name for the longest time trying to figure out the connection. :rofl:

Good so it wasn't just me lol

Salutations,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

Gmorn Mr A.
I'm a little slo.
Had no idea that you were THAT guy.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom