Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Who's journal am I subbed to? A moderators? Doesn't seem like something I'd do. I wouldn't make it that easy to get banned:rofl: congrats dude and good luck with that.. :passitleft:
haha i was thinking the same thing grizz :rofl:.

Looking good mazin. Made it through the stretch and they still fit. Keep up the good work Amadeus.

Love me some brownies, any edible to be honest. Completely different high to smoking and vaping. Carries you for hours too :passitleft:

You can get some good ones from the sponsors. The kind pen do the truvá, it's a good one for dry herb, I take mine everywhere, it does get a little hot tho. Vapour brothers do a good one for concentrates. :high-five:

Thanks for sharing yes the kind pen was a great unit .

Hearty congratulations. :bravo: I'll go to calling you Mr A. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I love the way you adapted Stage's methods to your space. :laughtwo: It should work beautifully.

I gotta head home. The weather's turning dark and cold. I'm glad I remembered to stop.

:hug: :love: :hug:

:passitleft:

20171204_224447.JPG

Stoney Sunday Update is postponed this week. I've been on my travels again this weekend. Spent 2 nights in Barcelona enjoying the local culture :lot-o-toke:

Quick pic of both spaces to tide you over

DSC_076612.JPG

DSC_076411.JPG

:passitleft:

Mr A. Lovely looking ladies you have in that box. What gauge is that green wire and where do you get it from ? Cheers

Mr A. Lovely looking ladies you have in that box. What gauge is that green wire and where do you get it from ? Cheers

Thanks Blighty, that green wire is practically my favourite thing, rubber coated training wire. Available at all good plant shops and some supermarkets.

C22118030.jpg

Love Mr. Am4zin 420 guy, he's hard at work!:tokin::green_heart:

MR A has been hard at work for just over a week so tonight he's gonna chill some and get a long overdue update loaded. :love:

Long Overdue Update

Good evening friends and welcome to the latest update to grace your screens. Not much is happening in the grow spaces things just seem to be plodding along without much input from me, I'm good with this tho, I'm lazy and a bit busy in the backroom.

Shall we take a stroll through?

Veg Space​

DSC_087415.JPG

DSC_087314.JPG

We still have the 7 clones in here and all are getting to the point where I need to start cutting the tops off so they don't grow into the light, again.

Critical Jack is the lanky one of the bunch, gonna need much training before she can flower.

DSC_086912.JPG

DSC_087015.JPG

Stardawg is next up. Only slightly lanky but still gonna need some training before flower.

DSC_086710.JPG

DSC_086813.JPG

Finally is the 3 Northern Lights ladies. My favourite veg girls. Great structure and many branches.

DSC_087110.JPG

DSC_087216.JPG

Flower Box​

DSC_08969.JPG

DSC_089512.JPG

Still the 3 loverly ladies in here, chugging along and doing there thing. Think my last couple of feeds were a bit strong, you will see what I mean...

White Widow is first up, at 43 days of flower she doesn't have long left in this world but what she does have is tight hard buds and plenty of frost.

DSC_088713.JPG

DSC_08868.JPG

DSC_088916.JPG

Jack Herer is next up, also 43 days of flower, her tallest tips are now 2 inches taller than the box and she has to be folded into the space.

DSC_088116.JPG

DSC_088012.JPG

DSC_088311.JPG

Sapphire OG is last today. At 30 days of flower, the Stage style training has worked a treat at keeping her out of the light. She needs to pack on some weight now.

DSC_089315.JPG

DSC_089115.JPG

DSC_089411.JPG

Well that's me for the evening. I hope your gardens are green and your home full of happiness and joy.

Later my friends :passitleft:

...and you still have time to journal up some crystally photos that never disappoint.

...and I love those healthy clones. I mean they are huge.

Do their roots fill the cups or are they still rootin'?

Multi-tasking gives you multi opportunities ... :love:

I love them clones too, 30 days after being put into soil, I'm sure they still have some way to go before they fill the cups with roots. One of them will be up potted in a week or so ready for the widow finishing up in flower.

I got the wonderful news this morning that I'm going to have to shut down both of my grow spaces again. Only for 2.5 weeks this time and not till March so it's not all bad.

We are off traveling again and my guardian is also away at the same time. With nobody else to trust and Mrs A insisting the spaces cannot be left unattended for over 2 weeks. I need a plan.

:love:

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a plan. You can't have lights on. Nothing can be plugged in. Nothing battery operated. Completely shut down...hmmm. So no plants anywhere really. The only thing I can think of is to take clones from your current plants and sit them by the windows while you're gone. Then you'll have the day and night periods with live plants when you get home. Greenhouse fx.
Then restart over again. Orrr, I'm more than likely waaay off. ;):Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom