Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Thanks NS :high-five: An amazing day was had, now for a chilled evening. :passitleft:

Always good to chill the day out :) Enjoying Some medication :)

I am at my moms house. She had minor surgery to her hand and now I have to smoke outside... so I packed a brownie This morning . Its so great to have multiple ways of medicating!

Btw my mom is fine ;)

Glad your moms OK, it sucks to smoke outside, I pack my magic eliquid when I'm not at home. Everyone assumes it's a normal vaporiser. I was in the big city last week puffing away outside a store waiting on Mrs A, didn't notice the policemen stood not 2 meters behind me till she returned and we turned to walk away. It's great for stealth medicating. :passitleft:

Glad your moms OK, it sucks to smoke outside, I pack my magic eliquid when I'm not at home. Everyone assumes it's a normal vaporiser. I was in the big city last week puffing away outside a store waiting on Mrs A, didn't notice the policemen stood not 2 meters behind me till she returned and we turned to walk away. It's great for stealth medicating. :passitleft:

I am still new to the vapor oil part. That something I Will try coming harvest :) my Chocolate mint OG is potent enough for Sure :p

I have a "old" vaporiser that I used to quit smoking. That Did not work so I tossed it to the side... now years later I can re-use it when ingot my harvest :)

I am still new to the vapor oil part. That something I Will try coming harvest :) my Chocolate mint OG is potent enough for Sure :p

I have a "old" vaporiser that I used to quit smoking. That Did not work so I tossed it to the side... now years later I can re-use it when ingot my harvest :)

Always good to chill the day out :) Enjoying Some medication :)

I am at my moms house. She had minor surgery to her hand and now I have to smoke outside... so I packed a brownie This morning . Its so great to have multiple ways of medicating!

Btw my mom is fine ;)

Damn everyone is eating brownies I've yet to have anything hit me off a brownie one day I'm sure it will change lol

Yeah need to find a good one of those maybe I'll check out the 420 sponsors see if anyone sells one?

Damn everyone is eating brownies I've yet to have anything hit me off a brownie one day I'm sure it will change lol

Love me some brownies, any edible to be honest. Completely different high to smoking and vaping. Carries you for hours too :passitleft:

Yeah need to find a good one of those maybe I'll check out the 420 sponsors see if anyone sells one?

You can get some good ones from the sponsors. The kind pen do the truvá, it's a good one for dry herb, I take mine everywhere, it does get a little hot tho. Vapour brothers do a good one for concentrates. :high-five:

Stoney Sunday Update is postponed this week. I've been on my travels again this weekend. Spent 2 nights in Barcelona enjoying the local culture :lot-o-toke:

Quick pic of both spaces to tide you over

DSC_076612.JPG

DSC_076411.JPG

:passitleft:

I need to make some of the Eliquid I brought some the Tother week but the amount was tiny ,,, although the effect was awesome I love it ;) Any chance of running through the way you make it and how much product needed to make a good batch Hmm pleeease :passitleft:

I need to make some of the Eliquid I brought some the Tother week but the amount was tiny ,,, although the effect was awesome I love it ;) Any chance of running through the way you make it and how much product needed to make a good batch Hmm pleeease :passitleft:

It's real easy jaga. Get on that Internet and order a product called EJ Mix. It cost me 15 English pounds for a 15ml bottle or wax liquidiser, I've not used this but I know its available here. I take 2ml of ej mix in a shot glass. I then add 3g of cannabis concentrate and pop it into a pot of hot water, keep stirring until the concentrate is dissolved. Load up ya tank and get puffing.

Stoney Sunday Update
on a Tuesday

Evening gang an welcome to my very late update. Bin a quiet week in the garden, Just some good growth and healthy flowers. Let take a look shall we?

Veg Space​

DSC_079413.JPG

DSC_079511.JPG

All the girls are growing well in here, all have been in soil for 23 days.

Northern Lights

DSC_079117.JPG

DSC_079015.JPG

Stardawg

DSC_078814.JPG

DSC_078912.JPG

Critical Jack

DSC_079313.JPG

DSC_079218.JPG

Flower Box​

DSC_078717.JPG

DSC_078514.JPG

DSC_078417.JPG

No space left in here. Jack here has hit the top, luckily im able to keep her out of the lights by keeping her to the outside, not ideal but its working.
Had to come up with a solution to stop the sapphire og from doing the same, see pics below.
White widow is still the start of the show

Sapphire OG 105 DAYS 12/12 +19

DSC_078114.JPG

DSC_078014.JPG

DSC_078214.JPG

This is how im keeping her down, stage style

DSC_078315.JPG

White Widow 105 days 12/12+32

DSC_076817.JPG

DSC_076910.JPG

DSC_077514.JPG

Jack Herer 105 days 12/12+32

DSC_077610.JPG

DSC_077711.JPG

DSC_077810.JPG

In non gardening news, Mr Am4zin has has joined the staff here at 420 magazine and will be known from this day forward as Amadeus Forzin. :slide:
Have a great evening all
Later :ciao:

Who's journal am I subbed to? A moderators? Doesn't seem like something I'd do. I wouldn't make it that easy to get banned:rofl: congrats dude and good luck with that.. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom