Multi-Strain Seed Run

Read through your journal, sorry the project did not work out as well as you would have liked. I have femd with STS and I know others have put links in for you so just adding my 2 cents, I spray for 21 days starting the day before I flip to flower, have always had good results. Have you heard of using gibberellic acid to do fems? I am playing with that next.

I have heard of gibberellic acid. I have the STS, and will give it another shot during my next grow.

So, are we gonna get a smoke report on the CBD Cream and Cheese? I also have this strain in the fridge.

No, since I don't smoke it, there will be no smoke report. I'm trying to contact Cannalytics Supply. If can get one of their kits, I'll post a cannabinoid report instead.

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Final Figures

full

Candida X Cream & Cheese F1 Seeds
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Candida S1 Seeds
_______________________________________________________________​
Harvest weights and seed counts were:
  • Cream & Cheese: 64.4 gm / 67 F1 Candida X Cream & Cheese seeds
  • Candida: 92.4 gm / 169 S1 seeds
  • Sapphire Scout: 35 gm / no seeds found
Total harvest weight from this tent was 191.8gm. That's better than any previous harvest from this tent using my King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light, but far less than the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 that replaced it is capable of.

This part of the grow was disappointing. The low weight harvest was expected as all three plants were manipulated for seed production. Only the Candida produced pollen. I did get S1 seeds from the Candida, and inadvertently seeds for an S1 cross of Candida X Cream and Cheese.

The Sapphire Scout was a real disappointment. Only one seed made its way through to harvest. The other four germinated and died off. I haven't found any seeds in its buds, so I don't have a Candida X Sapphire Scout cross. The few nugs I got were hard and covered in trichomes. I'm unlikely to try this strain again.

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB: Final Figures

full

Total Harvest: 440gm / 15.7oz

OK, now I'm impressed. My best harvest from this 2' x 4' (60 x 120cm) tent with my King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light was 180gm or 0.57 gm per watt. These plants were started under the Mars Hydro TSL-2000, then two weeks before the flip were moved into this tent with my DIY eight COB array. This 440gm harvest works out to 1.4gm per watt.

The Cream and Cheese from our sponsor Seedsman was the star of the show, with a harvest of 347gm from a single plant. The nugs are hard and tight, glistening with trichomes. If the claim of 20% CBD and 18% THC is anywhere near correct this strain will be a real winner.

Candida produced less than the Cream and Cheese. I had sativa leaning plants which have the higher CBD levels, so I think I'm in the 15-20% CBD range. THC levels should be low at less than 1%.

I hear that!
It takes me forever to look anything up in my journal
That's really cool,Salt!

I may have to do the same with my older journals.

Whoops! What did I start now? :rofl:

Before anyone else does this, I suggest waiting until the journal is moved to the completed journals. I'm hoping the links are preserved during the move.

wow,, that index is the piece that has been missing from this website from day one for me. dunno how many times i have wanted this feature,, now,, well, too late for me now,, nice tho

cheers salt,, great job

ya know,, i knew somethin was buggin me about that index. and i figured it out

because what good is an index if one can't find it,, so

how do you get that index to the front of the journal,, or even perpetually the last page,,

teddy?? how please?

ahh, an index for ones indexes,, brilliant,, :high-five:

ya know,, i knew somethin was buggin me about that index. and i figured it out

because what good is an index if one can't find it,, so

how do you get that index to the front of the journal,, or even perpetually the last page,,

teddy?? how please?

ahh, an index for ones indexes,, brilliant,, :high-five:

Couldn’t you insert it into your signature?

I asked the administrators to add a link to the index as the first line in the first post of this thread as they move it to 'Completed Journals.' The link in my signature will take you there. :p

I tossed them out. It just was a test to make certain I had viable seed from the grow. I'd hate to give them away, and have someone else find out they were duds.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the nominations. I think you are due this honor. If you don't get it this month, it will be soon.

Back
Top Bottom