Jays 3rd Grow - Indoor - LED - Soil - Multi-Strain Journal

Friggin' beautiful!
:bravo:
I breezed through the whole journal... time-lapse style. Looks great!

Green days...:ganjamon:
-P

Thanks, Preston!! I like to keep the typing to a minimum and just post a lot of pics... I mean that's what people really want to see. Thinking maybe doing just a photo journal (with picture captions) so it would really be like a time-lapse scroll through:passitleft:

:goodjob:

Congratulations on your fine harvest. Looks great. Job well done.

Thanks, Troy!! Looking forward to smoking on some of this soon. I think I’ll sample some of the blueberry tonight!

Who is your Ice and Blueberry from?

Hey, Jax!
I ordered all from Seedsman, and the Blueberry (feminized) is by Seedsman
and the ICE (feminized) is by Female Seeds.
Thanks for checking out the grow!

Nice take jay.

Thanks, Sam!

Thanks Jay I have a Blueberry bean from Seedsman but don't have room to run them at the moment. Too many plants, not a bad problem to have. Also that Ice is off the chain, awesome.

Not a bad problem at all lol. When you do get the room to pop that blueberry I hope she turns out as good if not better! I have two more that will def be in my next grow.
The Ice is probably one of my favorite plants I’ve grown so far, it turned out better than I could have hoped!

I ended up harvesting the Last two plants in the tent on June 30th. They dried for about a week before going into jars for curing. I haven't weighed them up yet but I'm guessing I got a little over an oz from the Aurora P and a little less than an oz from the Jock A.

These two girls were grown with no bottle nutrients and only fed organic teas and the end results were noticeable. I'm just starting to get into going all organic and this was my first trial run and I am very happy. The smell and look of the buds seems to be so much better and the taste is way better. Even smoking before any cure time the buds burn cleanly have no harsh or grassy taste.

I have decided to shut down the tent for the summer as it just gets too damn hot in the garage for growing without having to run some ac for cooling and I'm already running the house ac all the time so I don't need the extra energy bill if I can avoid it. I will start another grow around November once things cool down a bit. Until then happy growing to all you fine folks out there. I'll still be stopping in to check out others grows from time to time.

This grow is now complete! :cool::thumb::ciao::surf::smokin::bongrip::yummy::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom