Multi-Strain Seed Run

I won't be updating this weekend. The hot water quit in the house, and I'm working on getting that going again.

We have a domestic hot water coil in the furnace, and that's plugged up. when I tried to isolate the feed line, the valve was seized as well. Yesterday I replaced the valve, and removed the domestic hot water coil from the furnace. I had to buy water for drinking and cooking, as the RO is on the same line as the feed for the hot water. Well, I'm going back to work on it. Hopefully I can fix the coil.

I am working my way backwards in your journal about your STS methods and I saw your post about your hot water problem, which I am glad to see you fixed, so I have to cry about mine.... :(

When I moved some stuff so the City guy could change my water meter I noticed my gas hot water heater was leaking. It was not leaking too bad so I was hoping I could let it just go for now because they are about $1000 and another $500 to install here but I am not supposed to be straining myself yet and they weigh about 150lbs empty. But this morning I checked and it is pouring out pretty good so much the water draining was pretty warm so I isolated the water line to it and shut off the gas valve so now I have no hot water and a wedding on the weekend so I will need to shower eventually, lol... For now, I am just living in denial.

I am working my way backwards in your journal about your STS methods and I saw your post about your hot water problem, which I am glad to see you fixed, so I have to cry about mine.... :(

When I moved some stuff so the City guy could change my water meter I noticed my gas hot water heater was leaking. It was not leaking too bad so I was hoping I could let it just go for now because they are about $1000 and another $500 to install here but I am not supposed to be straining myself yet and they weigh about 150lbs empty. But this morning I checked and it is pouring out pretty good so much the water draining was pretty warm so I isolated the water line to it and shut off the gas valve so now I have no hot water and a wedding on the weekend so I will need to shower eventually, lol... For now, I am just living in denial.

Crap always happens at the most inopportune times.

Some nice colas hangin' there Salt! :high-five: Glad to hear the hurricane did not cause you any issues.

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Day 61 of Flower

full

Lonely Sapphire Scout

full

Cream & Cheese - 64.4gm in the Jar
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Sapphire Scout Trichomes - No Amber Yet

full

Candida - 92.4gm in the Jars

It looks like it will be another two weeks before the Sapphire Scout is ready for harvest. I had to throw away about 20% of the buds from the Candida and Cream & Cheese due to mold. I checked the moldy buds for seed, but didn't find any. Time to send in the clowns clones.

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 48 of Flower

full

Left: Candida; Right: Cream & Cheese

full

Candida - Too Little Amber for Harvest

full

Cream & Cheese - Too Little Amber for Harvest

Rooted Cuttings:

full

Rooted Cuttings of Candida under 'Blurple' Lighting

These need to be up-potted this week for another attempt at seed production.

Hey, Hey, Hey!

I was digging around in one of my discarded moldy buds again. I found two S1 Candida seeds. Where there are two there have to be more. Right?

full

Two S1 Candida (CD-1) Seeds

So, I can ditch the Candida cuttings. Anyone near Halifax, NS want them?

full

Candida (CD-1) Rooted Cuttings Looking for a New Home

What is the optimal time to harvest CBD?
What happened with the mold, did the humidity get out of hand?
I really want the cream & cheese to be a winner...
:thumb:

The update is coming soon. I'm separating seed from the Candida to see what I got. So far I have fifty that look viable, and six that are immature.

Very nice, great work, 50 is good results for sure. I went away for 1 week and asked my son to water my plants. He didn’t, I think he only watered the Pineapple, the rest of my plants almost completely all died. (gone enough that they won’t recover properly) . The Pineapple Express plant is the only on doing well. I was not really happy with the CD-1 pheno . So I tossed all the pollen pods from the wrecked plants and I’ll just stick to making Pineapple seeds this round. At least I got the process worked out I’m very impressed that I got pollen started on all 3. Next time I’ll do a full journal as well now that I believe I got the bugs worked out.

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Day 68 of Flower

The last plant was harvested from this tent, freeing it up for my next grow. I was disappointed last week with the two seeds I found in the Candida. I separated the flowers and found many more. I was thinking of ignoring the seed for the Candida X Cream & Cheese, and Candida X Sapphire Scout crosses I inadvertently created. On second thought, there may be something worthwhile in there, so I'll dig through the buds and gather them.

full

Sapphire Scout Before Harvest

full

Cream & Cheese - 64.4gm in the Jar

full

Sapphire Scout Harvested

full

Candida S1 Seeds

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 55 of Flower

These are developing well, and should be ready to harvest next week. The Candida cola shows the plant is starting to grab energy from its leaves.

full

Left: Candida; Right: Cream & Cheese

full

Candida - Too Little Amber for Harvest

full

Candida Cola

full

Cream & Cheese - Too Little Amber for Harvest

Rooted Cuttings:

Since I found more seeds in the Candida buds, these are now surplus. I'll give them away if I can find a good home for them, or destroy them if not.

full

Rooted Cuttings of Candida under 'Blurple' Lighting

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 59 of Flower

full

Cream & Cheese - Ready for Harvest

full

Candida (CD-1) - Ready for Harvest

It looks like I found a job for tomorrow - :cheer: Harvest! :cheer:
Beautiful pics! She looks ready, for sure.
:bravo:

They look just right-the perfect amount of amber,IMO
A great way to spend a Friday!:goodjob:

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Harvested

I separated the seeds from the Cream and Cheese this week. These are an inadvertent cross with Candida.

full

Candida X Cream & Cheese F1 Seeds

full

Candida S1 Seeds

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 61 of Flower - Harvested

The lights were turned off last night at 6:45PM, and I chopped the branches at 5:00AM this morning. I spent the day in trim jail, removing the fan leaves from the branches. There won't be much to do for the final trim when I jar them.

The buds on the Cream and Cheese were the densest and stickiest I've ever encountered.

full

Candida Trichomes

full

Candida Harvest

full

Cream & Cheese Trichomes

full

Cream & Cheese Harvest

Rooted Cuttings:

The rooted cuttings have been given away to what I hope will be a good home.

Beautiful harvest,Salt!
Do they dry any faster when you turn that ceiling fan on? :)

Read through your journal, sorry the project did not work out as well as you would have liked. I have femd with STS and I know others have put links in for you so just adding my 2 cents, I spray for 21 days starting the day before I flip to flower, have always had good results. Have you heard of using gibberellic acid to do fems? I am playing with that next.

Back
Top Bottom