Multi-Strain Seed Run

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Day 47 of Flower

These plants should be two to three weeks away from harvest if I count from the day the first flowers showed up. The Candida and Cream & Cheese are almost ready. That puts them 61 days from the flip, which is right at the flowering time specified by the breeders. I'll need to harvest this coming week.

full

Front View: Candida, Sapphire Scout, Cream & Cheese

full

Sapphire Scout Trichomes
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Candida Trichomes

full

Cream & Cheese Trichomes

Normally I'd have zoomed out more for the trichome shots. As I found some mold on the Cream and Cheese, I zoomed in and had a very close look for more of the unwanted growth. I didn't find any more. Here is my normal view:

full

Normal Trichome View of the Sapphire Scout

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 34 of Flower
full

Left: Candida, Right: Cream & Cheese

The Clones, or Rooted Cuttings if You Prefer:
full

Candida Cuttings

I played around a bit with color correction. This was a 'blurple' image.

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Day 47 of Flower

These plants should be two to three weeks away from harvest if I count from the day the first flowers showed up. The Candida and Cream & Cheese are almost ready. That puts them 61 days from the flip, which is right at the flowering time specified by the breeders. I'll need to harvest this coming week.

full

Front View: Candida, Sapphire Scout, Cream & Cheese

full

Sapphire Scout Trichomes

full

Candida Trichomes

full

Cream & Cheese Trichomes

Normally I'd have zoomed out more for the trichome shots. As I found some mold on the Cream and Cheese, I zoomed in and had a very close look for more of the unwanted growth. I didn't find any more. Here is my normal view:

full

Normal Trichome View of the Sapphire Scout

7' Tent / DIY Eight COB Day 34 of Flower
full

Left: Candida, Right: Cream & Cheese

The Clones, or Rooted Cuttings if You Prefer:
full

Candida Cuttings

I played around a bit with color correction. This was a 'blurple' image.

I am amazed at the depth of field on your trichome pics. Good work!! :thumb:

5' Tent / Mars Hydro TSL-2000: Partial Harvest

Remember at the start of this grow it was to be a seed run. The plants in this tent were restricted to four main branches. One was treated with STS, but we only got pollen sacks on one of the plants. They were removed, along with the branches that were treated with the STS, so the harvest is only three branches per plant. Here are the results for the Candida and Cream & Cheese.

Note to Breeders: Please don't use 'and,' 'or,' or similar words and symbols when naming your strains. It makes it difficult to use the strain name in sentences when journaling a grow with multiple strains.

The Candida photo was the last to be taken. I had the idea of hanging a 12" (30cm) rule with the harvest for scale.

full

Medical Marijuana Genetics: Candida (CD-1)

The branch on the right of the Cream & Cheese had about eight inches (20cm) cut from the top as it had mold growing in the cola. I'll check again in a few days when it's time to jar the harvest.

full

Seedsman: Cream & Cheese

The Sapphire Scout needs more time to mature.

Remember at the start of this grow it was to be a seed run. The plants in this tent were restricted to four main branches. One was treated with STS, but we only got pollen sacks on one of the plants. They were removed, along with the branches that were treated with the STS, so the harvest is only three branches per plant. Here are the results for the Candida and Cream & Cheese.

Note to Breeders: Please don't use 'and,' 'or,' or similar words and symbols when naming your strains. It makes it difficult to use the strain name in sentences when journaling a grow with multiple strains.

The Candida photo was the last to be taken. I had the idea of hanging a 12" (30cm) rule with the harvest for scale.

full

The branch on the right of the Cream & Cheese had about eight inches (20cm) cut from the top as it had mold growing in the cola. I'll check again in a few days when it's time to jar the harvest.

full

Congrats on the nice harvest, Mr. Salt! Even with 25% gone to reversing experiments, it looks like you got a nice haul of meds there.

Note to Breeders: Please don't use 'and,' 'or,' or similar words when naming your strains. It makes it difficult to use the strain name in sentences when journaling a grow with multiple strains

Ha! Love this. I resorted to "quotes" or underlining strain names for this reason. :)

Just lost power due to the hurricane. The plants only will get 8-1/2 hrs of light today. That should not be a problem.

Glad that they got some light, Mr. Salt. Hope that you and your family are all safe and sound.

Just lost power due to the hurricane. The plants only will get 8-1/2 hrs of light today. That should not be a problem.

Stay safe my friend. Keep a generator handy, gas, food and for the love of GOD dont go walkin the dogs or anything.

Be safe,Salt -that hurricane is like the friggin energizer bunny,it just keeps going and going...

full

full

I’ve had my eye on that cream “&” cheese. I hope it can live up to its claims. Let us know.
:high-five:

I'm back. We lost cable ('net & TV) at 5:15AM and got that and power back just after noon. I put the plants I could outside when I got up. The other tent was put on the generator until the power came back.

We didn't have too much damage. The driveway took the brunt of it. I have 16" (40cm) deep ruts in it. It's a bit of a problem getting in and out with repair materials.

That sounds about the best scenario outcome yet. Lots of people got trees nestled inside their houses ;(
Glad you made it through safely.

I'm back. We lost cable ('net & TV) at 5:15AM and got that and power back just after noon. I put the plants I could outside when I got up. The other tent was put on the generator until the power came back.

We didn't have too much damage. The driveway took the brunt of it. I have 16" (40cm) deep ruts in it. It's a bit of a problem getting in and out with repair materials.

Glad to hear you made it through with minimal property damage...
And you and Mrs Salt are unscathed...
You too, Sonman-that had to be some scary stuff!

They got a lot of the low hanging fruit yesterday. There are still over 210,000 customers without power in Nova Scotia. All schools and many businesses are closed in the Halifax area today as well. Officials are urging folks to stay at home.

Hello, just read the entire thread. Crqppy about the power there. NB here and rhe storm wasnt as bad where I live. Like the tents and lights. I am just waiting for growlights ca to get their 8x8 height adjustable back in the next couple weeks and getting that I have the 4x6 fusuin hut 600d but nit 5 foot tall it is over 6 I am pretry sure. I looked at greenleaf pro but out of stock also. There is also holland industries you can call but no free shipping.
I will watch some of your threads now too I have a 49 plant limit and about 3000 watts of leda to use now☀☀☀ got a yotube channel I am gonna do a journal I think

full

full

I didn't realize Candida was such a good budder... Good job!!! :thumb: Had no idea the storm was so bad in Canada; best wishes Old Salt and for everyone involved. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom