Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

A few seeds! What caused the ladies to herm?

I got lazy after chopping the Berry. One night my light stayed on all night so 24 hours on. The tent only got an hour of dark the next morning. That was probably it but for the last few days I had the exhaust fan off by mistake. So let's say pilot error.

Ian

Great job Ian, grow out a couple of those seeds and see what you get.

They are white & immature. I still have a bunch of real Ice seeds anyway.

Ian

Nice haul and great looking buds Ian

Your ice bomb looks totally different then my big bomb in bud structure . That ice bomb looks lieo my OGC bud and the way it’s growing .

Word ... anyways good day to ya buddy.

Enjoy the smoke long wait well worth it I’m sure .

Yeah, my two bombs were totally different as well. I just sampled a smooshed Ice bud that I found on the floor as I clean up the grow room. Not too shabby . . . :ganjamon:

Ian

How long do you cure PW?

Ian

That is what I figured.

I just fit 62% on the Berry Bomb so it is just heading into burping phase for the next few days with am 8 gr Boveda per jar. The final dry weight for the Berry Bomb is 92.2 grams. so 3.3 oz.

The legal medical cost in Canada for this quality would be $10 - $12 per gram . . .

Ian

See I think I like my bud a tad bit drier so I need to order boveda 58%

I have used 62% and it’s good just think I want to try it at 58%

On another note buddy feeding the big bomb now and seen some tips at amber so last feed today always around 600 ppm so what you guys think for a flush straight water or not ? And how many days woudl
You advise only a zip or so off her but feet buds .

Oh and about to test a Larry bud piece curing about a week or so now .

I didn't flush the Berry because the Ice wasn't ready. Ice I flushed for 48 hours. I checked pH & ppm's both days. No change whatsoever. If the plant really does dump nutes back into the media, where was the ppm rise? Or wasn't it enough time? Just sayin'.

Ian

Right on .. I understand what your saying ..

Notice a different in colour of ash? From one flushing verse flushing ?

Which brongs me to my next question? Lol

What are your thoughts for in flowering going high to low through the week with ph intake helping to go up and down to allow the plant to have different levels of uptake ?

Have you heard of this before my words are bad my friend. But do you get what I mean?

Notice a different in colour of ash? From one flushing verse flushing ?
What are your thoughts for in flowering going high to low through the week with ph intake helping to go up and down to allow the plant to have different levels of uptake ?

Have you heard of this before my words are bad my friend. But do you get what I mean?

I don't see ash because I vape leaf. I only smoke hash.

As for pH, I always noticed that when you re-nuted, the pH bounced up to mid 6s. And you could hit it hard with pH down & it would bounce back up again as the buffers kicked in. After 24-48 hours you could bring it down to 5.8 but it would always gradually climb again. So yes, I did allow a slow climb.

Ian

I cured my first harvest with bovedas in the jars and now personally recommend against it. Now I keep the boveda out until I hit target Rh in the jar.

I have done the same. Low & slow in the fridge with daily excursions out to a dark room for an hour or two of air dry on a cookie sheet.

The Berry is dry & I have been burping for almost a week. Another day or two & they will be sealed & go for the cool, quiet cure for 3 months - if I can wait. The Ice is still only 1/2 - 3/4 through its drying.

Ian

I like great cannabis and anyone who wants s to put love and patience in it I’m honoured to say I’d smoke any day .

Sorry Ian forgot you vaped buddy.

Wish I could share some of this pink buuba hash ✊

Back
Top Bottom