Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From Seed

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From See

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From See

This grow is almost ready to harvest, i will be grabbing her last pics tonight before chopping her out ;)

Has been very hectic around here lately and have not had the chance to keep up with this journal, Grow didnt really go the way i wanted it to because of trying so many new methods compared to my usual outdoor grows, Yield will be pretty small but some great meds. I have started a few more seedlings but not sure yet if i am going to do a journal for them on this outdoor grow, all i know is they will be grown the same way i always grow outdoors because i need to get a decent yield.

But anyways cyas later when i grab some pics :p
Hope all is well :Namaste:

Hey guys, just thought i would bring this grow to an end, it was successful to a point but i was not happy with the yield.

52.7 grams was the final dry weight, yes it was a result and i do have some meds for now, may not be the best i have ever smoked but with enough of it, does its job lol.

I wont be doing a Strain review on this grow as it would not be fair to review a sub-par product, in the last month or so since harvest i have been going over all the possible flaws with my setup and have changed it up a few times in this period. I now understand how invaluable a PH meter is and should definitely be one of the first things you will need before even thinking of growing. I ended up buying a 125w 6400k cfl for veg, after testing it for a few weeks and seeing minimal growth i decided to stop messing about with these crappy LED's and CFL's and setup one of my 400w MH's. All i can say is WOW, i have been wasting my time for the past 12 months trying to cut electricity costs, 1 day of this light gave me more growth than a week of CFL or LED. I dont think i will be covering the next grow in a journal as i just dont have the time to keep on top of it and im still testing different methods to see what one will suit my conditions. Currently have a Grape Muerte Auto in soil getting close to harvest, has a few buds and is about 6" tall lol, Red Diesel also in soil, looking nice and bushy, Atomic Bomb and Money maker in their own DWC buckets and finally a Great White Shark in a similar bucket setup but with a drip feed system. Once these are completed i have a 900x900 flood and drain table ready to move in and have just finished setting up a 5 pot (400mm pots) ebb & flow system outdoors. So instead of doing a journal this time i have been keeping my own written journal (not sure if everyone is the same but if i dont write it down i forget lol) which i will do an overall one on completion of the grow.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that joined me and helped out along the way, without you guys i probably wouldnt even have the meds i do now ;)

Hope you all have enjoyed it and i hope to see you all around the forums soon :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb from See

Sorry for no update last night, got some much needed sleep.
THC Bomb still not above ground but wont be long, im expecting today sometime for her to show.
My LED should be here today so hopefully there should be some pictures later after i get everything setup.

Day 13 Bedtime (Exodus Cheese)
Didnt manage to get any pics of her today but nothing was done or needed doing to her today, has been another 19 hour day for her and now she gets 7 hours sleep.

Day 14 Morning (Exodus Cheese)
Not much done today either, she is looking strong and ready for another big day. Gave her a quarter turn, checked the soil and its still damp enough for now, might water later if i feel its dried out enough. So far she is filling out well and around 3 inches tall. Its not raining outside so far today so hope we get a half decent day for things to warm up.

frlexo14.png

frlexo15.png

Have a great day :Namaste:
Looking very happy.

Back
Top Bottom