Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Costanza

Growing 1 each greenhouse seeds exodus cheese, exotic genetix dream factory, humboldt seed co vanilla creme pie, and cali connection chem 91 sk va. All 4 will be grown in promix hp. The vanilla creme and the dream factory will be getting real growers grow dots, recharge, mammoth p, and b1 and kelp supplement. Exodus cheese and chem 91 will be grown like my last batch with advanced nutrients base gmb plus the majority of their flower supplements veg will get the same as the other 2 with recharge and mammoth and the thrive alive b1. All 4 will be residing in a 4x4 tent with a 450w led light with co2 supplementation from an exhale bag. Very excited about starting this one, still disinfecting the tent and cleaning the room a bit while seeds soak.

First one in! Let's go...

I hate it when work gets in the way of fun stuff ;)

I hate it when work gets in the way of fun stuff ;)
I just sat here for the past hour in a zoom meeting with my trim bin on my lap and my camera blocked so my co workers couldn't see me trimming buds. Got a nice pile of keif to press into some rosin tonight.
20220304_144428.jpg

Well I got here this time cuz my email showed me the strain descriptions post you were talking about. I come here and can't find it? What am I doing wrong? I read it in email. OMG great choices. And all top notch genetics. This'll be epic. and way stinky. Lol.

Alright here we go

first up is Exodus Cheese

he most popular clone-only strain in the UK is now available in seed form. The growers who liked the Cheese will love the Exodus Cheese.
8 weeks flowering time indoors, with a production up to 800 grams per square meter
(under 1000 Watt of light per square meter). Outdoors it finishes by end September, and can produce up to 800 grams per plant (with very large plants).
It grows with a very branchy attitude, and good lateral development. It can use support for the branches during flowering.
The effect is very stoned, effective medicinally against insomnia and pain. It has a very earthy, mossy flavor, with woody notes. Plant advised for growers with some previous grow-experience.

Effect: Very stoned and long lasting, slow creeper. Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.
Flowering indoor: 8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2. Very good for SCRoG.
Flowering outdoor: Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant. Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.

THC: 18.43 / CBD: 0.28 / CBG: 0.15

1646429631887.png

Dream Factory

this is a newly released strain so not much info out there, seems like a really good cross

1646429718015.png

Vanilla Creme Pie

Discovered during their 2019 Collaborative Phenotype Mega-Hunt at Aloha Humboldt Farms, Vanilla Créme Pie stood out amongst hundreds of beautiful plants grown from our specific phenotype hunt seed. Every year we cut thousands of clones for our pheno-type efforts, and we’re always thrilled when we capture a beauty like this one in clone form. Expect a vigorous plant with an upright growth habit, moderate stretch in flower leading to unbelievably gorgeous buds; a solid addition to any growers line up.

1646429785232.png

Chem 91 Sk Va

The famed Chem 91 Sk Va, this comes from the East Coast, given to use by the Chem family from Chem Dawg and their crew. It is outcrossed to the Deadhead and then backcrossed to the Chem 91 so it’s actually to itself. The male seeds are Chem 91 female crossed to Chem 91 BX1 male. The female seeds are Chem 91 Skunk Va crossed to the Chem 91 BX1 female reversed. These will provide you large yields, very skunky, very kerosene, very typical to an OG- lemon undertone. You’ll have a solid bug structure followed by shorter plant with thicker stems. Has a tendency to grow large at times if you don’t train it properly. Fast flower time but still finishes at a typical 70 days.

1646429847335.png

Well I got here this time cuz my email showed me the strain descriptions post you were talking about. I come here and can't find it? What am I doing wrong? I read it in email. OMG great choices. And all top notch genetics. This'll be epic. and way stinky. Lol.
that's what happens when I smoke too much in the afternoon. I accidently typed out that whole thing on my old grow journal and then realized it at the end and deleted it and copied it over to this one.

Oh, I beat the post in. Now I get it. Lmao! Dude - amazing strains. I almost pulled the damn trigger on the Dream Factory too btw. Can't wait to see what you get here.

Edit - oh again, no I didn't, it was you! Lol.

Oh, I beat the post in. Now I get it. Lmao! Dude - amazing strains. I almost pulled the damn trigger on the Dream Factory too btw. Can't wait to see what you get here.

Edit - oh again, no I didn't, it was you! Lol.
I bought the dream factory seeds and then the next day I see them release the red pop 3 pack and I almost lost my mind.

seeds were not germinating as fast as I would have liked them to, and then it hit me I am living in the arctic right now since I turned my thermostat down to 58 while my plants were drying. So I cranked up the heat in the house to 72 last night and woke up to all 4 seeds showing some tails. In the process of cleaning out this grow room. I seem to accumulate a ridiculous amount of trash in this room and as much as I try to keep up on it I slack and end up with bags of trash containing used mushroom bags, lots of empty 1 gal containers, and empty nutrient bottles. Just waiting on my neighbor to wake up so he can help me lift my light and hang it back up and these seeds will be planted in some solo cups of promix hp. I have had a bucket of promix soaking for the past week to absorb some water so I shouldn't have to water these cups for at least 5 days.

All 4 seedling looking healthy. Turned the dimmer up a little to avoid leggy seedlings. These will be grown in promix hp and I will be using advanced nutrients connoisseur grow A,B along with thrive alive b1, real growers recharge, and mammoth p microbes during the veg period of 6 weeks. I will then be switching to advanced nutrients connoisseur bloom A,B and recharge, mammoth p and thrive alive b1. supplementing with advanced's bud igniter, bud candy, big bud, sensizym, nirvana, and overdrive. Changes made from last grow to this grow. Starting out in promix this time, and finishing in 5 gallon bags instead of 3. I should've listened to Bill and went with 5gal and not 3 on the last one.

All 4 seedling looking healthy. Turned the dimmer up a little to avoid leggy seedlings. These will be grown in promix hp and I will be using advanced nutrients connoisseur grow A,B along with thrive alive b1, real growers recharge, and mammoth p microbes during the veg period of 6 weeks. I will then be switching to advanced nutrients connoisseur bloom A,B and recharge, mammoth p and thrive alive b1. supplementing with advanced's bud igniter, bud candy, big bud, sensizym, nirvana, and overdrive. Changes made from last grow to this grow. Starting out in promix this time, and finishing in 5 gallon bags instead of 3 gallon, yes @bill I should've listened to you and went with 5gal and not 3 on the last one.
Nice Costanza. Psyched - I've not used a single one of the products or soil you're using. Good to see. Hope it all works well for you. Are you talking about Bill284 you should have listened to? I say that all the time. Lmao!!

Nice Costanza. Psyched - I've not used a single one of the products or soil you're using. Good to see. Hope it all works well for you. Are you talking about Bill284 you should have listened to? I say that all the time. Lmao!!
Yeah I edited it I think I tagged some strange dude named bill that is not THE Bill lol oh well

Yeah I edited it I think I tagged some strange dude named bill that is not THE Bill lol oh well
Yeah it lit up green so maybe you did. Lmao! Let's see if he comments.

Congrats on the babies Costanza. And yes, we should all listen to Bill more ;)

All 4 looking good. The vanilla creme pie is the tallest but the first leaves are growing slowly and weird looking. Gonna try to ride it out in the solo cups for a few weeks and then go straight into 5 gal pots.

20220309_211007.jpg

20220309_210826.jpg

20220309_210821.jpg

20220309_210814.jpg

20220309_210810.jpg

20220309_132356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom