Bigbudzzz420 Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Journal

Your right , a quick grow isn't the worst thing . I was looking at them while I was flushing them and they definitely gained a lot of weight compared to a few weeks ago .

I should just do one perpetual journal . I like the name too . I'll create one soon .

See we help each other out. You convinced me last night to scrap my doll plan. Don't like the thought of clones. I like to grow from seed. A new adventure every time you pop a bean. Was all stressed on timing and room organization. When you were like just grow autos. It made sense. Took all the pressure away as well. Gonna run the last two ripley's and 5 Seedsman Auto Kush and one of the lemon Kush. Gonna do a whole bunch of dope den on the other side. Makes way more sense. Faster makes me excited to see what will grow. Let's me run the lights for 18 hours a day for the rest of winter. Also don't have to make sure one side is all locked up tight before I leave in the morning. Looking at the Seedsman. I can still pull some serious weight I'm sure.

One hand washed the other . I'm glad I can help out anyway possible.

That's exactly why I'm 3 tents full of autos is because it's winter and we can run the lights 18/6 no problem at all . But in all honesty, what's more satisfying...banging out some quick sexy grows or waiting 6 months to complete one ? For me it's the quicker ones that are super exciting !

So are you going to do the seedsman and mephisto autos on one side and dope den fems on the other ?

Even if you did one side fems , one side autos , you could still run 18/6 for the next 10 weeks on each side cause you have to veg the dope dens anyways. Plus by the time they go into flower you'll be harvesting the other sides autos . Don't worry about the weight, you have your grows dialed in perfectly and the yield will be there .

One hand washed the other . I'm glad I can help out anyway possible.

That's exactly why I'm 3 tents full of autos is because it's winter and we can run the lights 18/6 no problem at all . But in all honesty, what's more satisfying...banging out some quick sexy grows or waiting 6 months to complete one ? For me it's the quicker ones that are super exciting !

So are you going to do the seedsman and mephisto autos on one side and dope den fems on the other ?

Even if you did one side fems , one side autos , you could still run 18/6 for the next 10 weeks on each side cause you have to veg the dope dens anyways. Plus by the time they go into flower you'll be harvesting the other sides autos . Don't worry about the weight, you have your grows dialed in perfectly and the yield will be there .

Gonna run all autos. Dope Den specializes in autos. They only have the one photo.
What do you think about using a light mover? Think they will get dense enough? I've seen some nice autos on light mover but always wonder on the density.
One of the Dope Den seeds he still has not released. I think I'm the first one to pop some. Only have seen one other guy who got some. Think he is still in mid Grow though.
It's funny. Wasn't fun for a bit there. Then your like just run all autos. It was like someone gave me permission to not like clones.

Gonna run all autos. Dope Den specializes in autos. They only have the one photo.
What do you think about using a light mover? Think they will get dense enough? I've seen some nice autos on light mover but always wonder on the density.
One of the Dope Den seeds he still has not released. I think I'm the first one to pop some. Only have seen one other guy who got some. Think he is still in mid Grow though.
It's funny. Wasn't fun for a bit there. Then your like just run all autos. It was like someone gave me permission to not like clones.
Sweet! All autos sounds like a great plan!
I don't think you NEED a light mover but it sure would be nice to see how it would do for your grow space. Other than that just double up two optic 6s side by side and use one of your mars hydro ( is it Mars?) Maybe for supplemental lighting somewhere vertically underneath the canopy .
It looks to me like your already growing some bomb ass dense herb anyways man , I wouldn't sweat it if I were you . Remember, you have a system now that works for you and your style.

I didn't know dope den seeds were autos exclusively. I'll have to take a look at those . Either way , I'll be watching you harvest 10 pounds come early April if you start them now .

Sweet! All autos sounds like a great plan!
I don't think you NEED a light mover but it sure would be nice to see how it would do for your grow space. Other than that just double up two optic 6s side by side and use one of your mars hydro ( is it Mars?) Maybe for supplemental lighting somewhere vertically underneath the canopy .
It looks to me like your already growing some bomb ass dense herb anyways man , I wouldn't sweat it if I were you . Remember, you have a system now that works for you and your style.

I didn't know dope den seeds were autos exclusively. I'll have to take a look at those . Either way , I'll be watching you harvest 10 pounds come early April if you start them now .

Let's hope ten. Yeah should be just in time for me Bday. Yeah all autos. Has a killer deal on 30.00 fro 24 seeds. His Buddha OG looks super nice. The sweet and sour haze is unlisted so far. He has used some pretty nice genetics to start his lineup.

Cut the creme de la chems down tonight. I'm actually impressed with the results considering I was disappointed with the size of these girls a few weeks ago . I'm glad I didn't give up .
Here's a few shots to keep you held over .
pic245.jpg
pic157.jpg
pic334.jpg
pic425.jpg

That's my shit. Anything Chem. Love that diesel berry. Those look top notch. I bet they stink. That jar you cure in will never get the smell out.
I'm so glad to take them down honestly. They were the stinkiest strain I've ever grown . I wouldn't grow them again based on the strength of the odor , my carbon filters did absolutely nothing on filtering these bad ass bitches stank.

All and all , the yield seems to be okay as far as me guessing on a solid 6 ounces . This shit isn't about quantity but quality. Seems like it's gonna be some sexy smoke.

I'm so glad to take them down honestly. They were the stinkiest strain I've ever grown . I wouldn't grow them again based on the strength of the odor , my carbon filters did absolutely nothing on filtering these bad ass bitches stank.

All and all , the yield seems to be okay as far as me guessing on a solid 6 ounces . This shit isn't about quantity but quality. Seems like it's gonna be some sexy smoke.

Agreed. All about the quality of the meds. Last two grows honestly I had to sell some to the dispensary to make room for more. My patients my wife our friends and myself can't smoke all I bring in. This time I had to sell 2 pounds.

Agreed. All about the quality of the meds. Last two grows honestly I had to sell some to the dispensary to make room for more. My patients my wife our friends and myself can't smoke all I bring in. This time I had to sell 2 pounds.
Yeah I believe it , I knew you'd be swimming in it lmao !
You always have monster yields man but hey ... That's not a bad problem!

When is that avt coming down ?

They are gonna be tied with OG Kush for last. Still just Smokey trichs. Day behind right now. Supposed to do ripley's yesterday and the smelliscope today but shit happens. Got side tracked smashing 40gr of doll into rosin. AVT has the largest trich heads I've ever seen. She will be killer meds if I pull her at the right time. If too late she will be nonfunctional.

They are gonna be tied with OG Kush for last. Still just Smokey trichs. Day behind right now. Supposed to do ripley's yesterday and the smelliscope today but shit happens. Got side tracked smashing 40gr of doll into rosin. AVT has the largest trich heads I've ever seen. She will be killer meds if I pull her at the right time. If too late she will be nonfunctional.
That's an all around impressive grow on your part . Your gonna murder that optic contest coming up!

Make sure you make us another video soon .

Back
Top Bottom