Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

I think grove makes liners for big bins like that. Not that it's any different than the turkey bags.
But just incase you believe in brand loyalty or some crap lol.
Yeah I did see that, I still might order some when I order some half lb grove bags to store the flower

What does everyone normally do when they have multiple strains growing in a tent and they're not all finishing at the same time? I'm trying to come up with a plan for the end of this grow. The dream factory look to be done soon, while the vanilla creme and the chem 91 look like about 1 week behind and the cheese looks like she needs at least 3 weeks. Growing 1 strain next time might ease this anxiety.

Just a word of caution, watch out for blue Jays. I just got attacked by a blue jay in my backyard, it was crazy. Thing was out for blood it swooped down out of the sky and dive bombed me like 5 times, I had to run inside like a little girl it was super embarrassing.

I follow a couple grow sites in reddit. This morning I was browsing reddit while sipping my coffee and I come across this picture of a seedling so I'm looking at the seedling thinking damn what's wrong with this thing. Turns out nothing was wrong in fact this wasnt weed at all it was a dessert hahahaha
Screenshot_20220620-092402_Reddit.jpg

What does everyone normally do when they have multiple strains growing in a tent and they're not all finishing at the same time? I'm trying to come up with a plan for the end of this grow. The dream factory look to be done soon, while the vanilla creme and the chem 91 look like about 1 week behind and the cheese looks like she needs at least 3 weeks. Growing 1 strain next time might ease this anxiety.
That does make it easier as they all then have the same or similar needs. Otherwise you can’t use the tent to dry.

Beginning of week 8. Gonna feed for another week and then start my flush on Wednesday june 29th.
20220621_073542.jpg
20220621_073538.jpg
20220621_073530.jpg
20220621_073525.jpg
20220621_073521.jpg
20220621_073509.jpg
20220621_073502.jpg
20220621_073450.jpg
20220621_073439.jpg
20220621_073433.jpg
They have bulked up nice for you! You’re making me want to grow the Dream Factory.

That does make it easier as they all then have the same or similar needs. Otherwise you can’t use the tent to dry.
Yeah I think the plan is gonna be to chop them in about 17 days. If the exodus isn't there yet I'm just gonna chop her up and freeze her and turn her all into Hash, no reason to let the other 3 get too much amber and turn into sleep meds especially over the ugliest plant in the tent. Lesson learned, next grow will be two dream factory and two dreamsicle which is from exotics cookies n cream drop the year before the dream factory. Both on the same flowering timeline of 56 to 63 days so that might work well

Yeah I think the plan is gonna be to chop them in about 17 days. If the exodus isn't there yet I'm just gonna chop her up and freeze her and turn her all into Hash, no reason to let the other 3 get too much amber and turn into sleep meds especially over the ugliest plant in the tent. Lesson learned, next grow will be two dream factory and two dreamsicle which is from exotics cookies n cream drop the year before the dream factory. Both on the same flowering timeline of 56 to 63 days so that might work well
What I often do, since I really prefer to mix it up, is to try to grow seeds together that have the same flowering time (supposedly). At least then it’s usually close enough to not have to make sacrifices.

What I often do, since I really prefer to mix it up, is to try to grow seeds together that have the same flowering time (supposedly). At least then it’s usually close enough to not have to make sacrifices.
I thought I was going crazy this morning. Re calibrated my ph pen because my feed was reading 5.3 ph and couldn't figure out why. Duh I added the calmag and it dropped my ph like crazy

I thought I was going crazy this morning. Re calibrated my ph pen because my feed was reading 5.3 ph and couldn't figure out why. Duh I added the calmag and it dropped my ph like crazy
I use this crazy stuff called “PH Up.”

:rofl:

I use this crazy stuff called “PH Up.”

:rofl:
With the nutrients I'm using they have some kind of ph buffer so I havent had to ph this entire grow. Something seemed off because my tap water Is normally 7ph and it was reading 6.2 so I knew the pen was out of wack. Btw read up a few posts to see what I had to deal with last week, I got attacked by a bird LOL

With the nutrients I'm using they have some kind of ph buffer so I havent had to ph this entire grow. Something seemed off because my tap water Is normally 7ph and it was reading 6.2 so I knew the pen was out of wack. Btw read up a few posts to see what I had to deal with last week, I got attacked by a bird LOL
Lmao! I saw I just figured you must be getting ragged on already by all your buddies so I left it alone. :laugh:

Lmao! I saw I just figured you must be getting ragged on already by all your buddies so I left it alone. :laugh:
The best part is that the bird got my neighbor 30 minutes before me. It actually landed on his head and was digging its claws into his head and he ripped the thing off his head with both hands and threw the bird over my fence. It's all his fault he had that bird all riled up and ready to fight

The best part is that the bird got my neighbor 30 minutes before me. It actually landed on his head and was digging its claws into his head and he ripped the thing off his head with both hands and threw the bird over my fence. It's all his fault he had that bird all riled up and ready to fight
I hate when that happens!

These buds are starting to get very top heavy, I woke up to a fallen soldier this morning the largest cola on the vanilla creme fell over. I tried taping it but it's too heavy to hold so I had to use a yoyo.
20220624_080554.jpg
20220624_073341.jpg
20220624_073336.jpg
20220624_073331.jpg

I just fed these plants for the last time today. Next watering will be ph water for 10 days then the chop. Used the advanced flushing agent last grow but I honestly think its snake oil and a waste of money so its gonna be plain ph water this time around.

Had a little bit of a scare this morning. Woke up and walked into the plant room like I do every single morning and my ac unit was off. Last time I buy cheap surge protectors off amazon, 3000 jouls my ass

Back
Top Bottom