Bigbudzzz420 Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Journal

It should work out pretty good . I'll be finishing the creme Dell chem in about 2 weeks so I'll be able to use that whole tent for 6 . The tridents probably have about 40 days left to them and I plan to use the middle tent as well even if I have to throw the meizhi 1200 in there to finish.

Hell yeah. Mr canuk grows with the meizhi and he pumps out some nice buds. I feel these ones are gonna be big ol buds.

Hell yeah. Mr canuk grows with the meizhi and he pumps out some nice buds. I feel these ones are gonna be big ol buds.
I have that feeling too !
Your probably right about me being very close to running out of room . I have 2 other sprouts not in that picture but in with the tridents .

I have that feeling too !
Your probably right about me being very close to running out of room . I have 2 other sprouts not in that picture but in with the tridents .

Shit you got more plants than me going on. Although I am going to pop 12 autos tonight. Also have to take 15 clones from RD mother and chop Sour Stomper. Looks like a long one tonight.

Shit you got more plants than me going on. Although I am going to pop 12 autos tonight. Also have to take 15 clones from RD mother and chop Sour Stomper. Looks like a long one tonight.
I'm taking advantage of winter right now . I leave the window open in the grow room and the temps stay between 75 and 82 .
Make sure you give us another cool video when you chop,pop and crop .
Your gonna love smoking sour stomper , that was my second favorite so far and citral glue as number uno ATM .

I'm taking advantage of winter right now . I leave the window open in the grow room and the temps stay between 75 and 82 .
Make sure you give us another cool video when you chop,pop and crop .
Your gonna love smoking sour stomper , that was my second favorite so far and citral glue as number uno ATM .

Yeah this chop vid is gonna include a live dab from the plant. It has 6 spots now I have found leaking globs of resin. One is completely clear. I've had about 5 dabs so far and all taste like peaches and cream. No music though so it won't get blocked. Got a hater so I must be making it. I think he tipped off universal that I was using their tunes. Unless they just happen to like grow channels.

I can't wait for ripley's OG. It has the most intense smell ever. Super citrus funk. I can smell it everywhere. It's a good thing I have no one around cause you can smell this Grow from the house and it's 500 feet away.
Ripley's OG is next on my list .
Good thing you live in a cabin deep in the forest huh ? The neighbors would love you for all the wrong reasons lol

Yeah this chop vid is gonna include a live dab from the plant. It has 6 spots now I have found leaking globs of resin. One is completely clear. I've had about 5 dabs so far and all taste like peaches and cream. No music though so it won't get blocked. Got a hater so I must be making it. I think he tipped off universal that I was using their tunes. Unless they just happen to like grow channels.
Awesome!!!!
Can't wait to see that !!
Are you trying the dry trim method ?
I did it with my citral glue and it tastes and smells amazing mmmm!!!
How many are coming down tonight?

Awesome!!!!
Can't wait to see that !!
Are you trying the dry trim method ?
I did it with my citral glue and it tastes and smells amazing mmmm!!!
How many are coming down tonight?

Just the Stomper. I am tempted to say fuck it and mess her up hard for a week and make her shoot male parts so I can have her genetics. I worry that this late it will have some screwy genetics though so I'll harvest and enjoy. Did the hang and trim in bits. Like how it worked not too much at once. We shall see that Doll is still curing.

They are looking good man!

Happy and healthy, what more could a man ask for?

Ok just got done flushing the girls . Snapped a couple pics for you guys . I noticed one of my girls is black up top with some greens on the bottom . Very weird ...she smells like gasoline and morning breathe .

Overall I don't think this grow was a complete bombing but I feel as I could have done better . I believe the topping, low humidity and higher heat was definitely a huge negative factor in the grow .

Anyways here's a couple updated pics since I'm lazy and don't feel a video is mandatory.

pic156.jpg
pic244.jpg
pic424.jpg
pic333.jpg
pic516.jpg
pic615.jpg
pic710.jpg
pic96.jpg
pic87.jpg

Ok just got done flushing the girls . Snapped a couple pics for you guys . I noticed one of my girls is black up top with some greens on the bottom . Very weird ...she smells like gasoline and morning breathe .

Overall I don't think this grow was a complete bombing but I feel as I could have done better . I believe the topping, low humidity and higher heat was definitely a huge negative factor in the grow .

Anyways here's a couple updated pics since I'm lazy and don't feel a video is mandatory.
pic156.jpg
pic244.jpg
pic424.jpg
pic333.jpg
pic516.jpg
pic615.jpg
pic710.jpg
pic96.jpg
pic87.jpg

Yeah brotha. Those still have some nice looking meat on them. With all the grows you have going all the time. A small quick one probably isn’t the worst thing. Your should just open one perpetual journal. Bigbudzzz420’s Tent City.

Back
Top Bottom