Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

If you S1 an F1 cross (or any that isn't stabilized) won't the fem seeds be nothing like the cross? An honest question...
I did some digging and I think it all depends on the stability of the mother. here is what I found

Today is the start of week 7F.
If I had to do this over again the exodus cheese would be excluded. She got the same amount of nutrients as the other three but just never looked right always pale and tip burned. The other 3 are doing great but the dream factory is defintely the best one and I should've planted 4 of them. If you ever had the platinum gsc strain the dream factory smells identical very excited to try her out.

20220611_073121.jpg
20220611_073111.jpg
20220611_073103.jpg
20220611_073053.jpg
20220611_073047.jpg
20220611_073030.jpg
20220611_073007.jpg
20220611_072957.jpg

Today is the start of week 7F.
If I had to do this over again the exodus cheese would be excluded. She got the same amount of nutrients as the other three but just never looked right always pale and tip burned. The other 3 are doing great but the dream factory is defintely the best one and I should've planted 4 of them. If you ever had the platinum gsc strain the dream factory smells identical very excited to try her out.

20220611_073121.jpg
20220611_073111.jpg
20220611_073103.jpg
20220611_073053.jpg
20220611_073047.jpg
20220611_073030.jpg
20220611_073007.jpg
20220611_072957.jpg
Dude at least two of these pictures are PHOTM material, great job. The first bud and the ones that feature her - this is the Platinum? She shines silver! Absolutely beautiful buds. I want to grow this. What’s the thc level supposed to come in at? And what breeder again? Really impressed @Costanza, I gotta say. I do honestly think that you took more leaves than ideal and the buds ultimately would be bigger if you left more on, but that’s splitting hairs at this point and just my dumb opinion anyway, lol. Excellent work by you. Any chance of getting you standing directly over the canopy (as close as you can, I know that’s easier said than done) and getting some overhead shots? Heh. I’m spoiled now since I joined the damn forum, don’t t mind me.

Dude at least two of these pictures are PHOTM material, great job. The first bud and the ones that feature her - this is the Platinum? She shines silver! Absolutely beautiful buds. I want to grow this. What’s the thc level supposed to come in at? And what breeder again? Really impressed @Costanza, I gotta say. I do honestly think that you took more leaves than ideal and the buds ultimately would be bigger if you left more on, but that’s splitting hairs at this point and just my dumb opinion anyway, lol. Excellent work by you. Any chance of getting you standing directly over the canopy (as close as you can, I know that’s easier said than done) and getting some overhead shots? Heh. I’m spoiled now since I joined the damn forum, don’t t mind me.
yes the one that shines is the dream factory, that's an exotic genetix strain same guy that I follow on discord, supposed to be around 26 to 30% THC and a 60/40 Indica leaner. I agree with you on the leaf thing, I did take a little too much off on the one in the front left and front right, I just started adding a PK boost 2 days ago so hopefully they fatten up nicely in the next 14 days. Once I get a cup of coffee in me I will go back upstairs and take some over the top pics for ya.

Some day 43 budshots. Exodus cheese, dream factory, chem 91, vanilla creme pie. The cheese I believe has a call deficiency which sucks because it's too late to do anything about it but learn for the next grow. Not gonna waste anymore of my time on the cheese will probably trade the rest of the seeds unless I cure this ugly plant and it blows my mind which I dont think is gonna happen. The vanilla buds are finally starting to form and and chem 91 is trucking along.

20220613_150823.jpg
20220613_150820.jpg
20220613_150812.jpg
20220613_150747.jpg
20220613_150737.jpg

Getting a bit of anxiety about the end of this grow because it looks like the cheese is gonna be a pain and take much longer than the other 3 and I do not have a separate room to dry my plants so they all need to be chopped at the same time, such a dilemma haha. I've decided that if 3 are finished and the cheese is not that the cheese is going to be chopped and immediately frozen for hash.

Getting a bit of anxiety about the end of this grow because it looks like the cheese is gonna be a pain and take much longer than the other 3 and I do not have a separate room to dry my plants so they all need to be chopped at the same time, such a dilemma haha. I've decided that if 3 are finished and the cheese is not that the cheese is going to be chopped and immediately frozen for hash.
Not too late to help that issue. You have two weeks yet. They look awesome

Not too late to help that issue. You have two weeks yet. They look awesome
Thanks, I gave that one some plain water with 2ml of calmag in hopes of salvaging her. She isn't too horrible but when I look at the other 3 and then look at her I wanna throw her out the window. Right now I'm having a constant battle with the AC trying to keep it at 75F and 60rh at night. I've been turning on the small dehumidifier in the tent but I wake up and open my tent and its always sitting around 78 to 80rh and that can't be good I don't wanna screw these up with only weeks to go

Thanks, I gave that one some plain water with 2ml of calmag in hopes of salvaging her. She isn't too horrible but when I look at the other 3 and then look at her I wanna throw her out the window. Right now I'm having a constant battle with the AC trying to keep it at 75F and 60rh at night. I've been turning on the small dehumidifier in the tent but I wake up and open my tent and its always sitting around 78 to 80rh and that can't be good I don't wanna screw these up with only weeks to go
That’s what I use a window AC unit for. Lowers temp and rh.

That’s what I use a window AC unit for. Lowers temp and rh.
I have a really good one it's just been so humid up here In fake florida that it's tough keeping the humidty down without turning the dehumidifier on blast

Ok so I learned a very valuable lesson on this grow, always recalibrate your instruments. I calibrated my ec meter at the start of this grow but somehow the meter became uncalibrated (not sure if that's a word). I tested it out today and what my meter was reading as 2.0 ec was really 2.8 ec cant believe it was that far off. Glad that I have been feeding lightly lately or I might have killed these plants

So since I have been following the breeder grow guide for the exotic genetix strain I'm running I decided to give this guys curing method a shot. He claims that the biggest misconception in the growing community is jarring your buds for weeks or months to cure. His method is using the binning method of hanging dry for 10 days until branches snap then cutting into 12 to 24 inch segments and placing in a turkey bag lined bin. He will then check them once daily and flip the branches so they reconstitute moisture evenly. He keeps them in the bag in the bin for another 2 to 3 weeks and trim them a little bit daily until around 14 days when he jars or bags them up for resale or consumption. I'm gonna be using these bins I found on amazon and all purpose Turkey bags.
Screenshot_20220615-094530_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-094515_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Have you looked into Grove bags? Get a couple of the 1lb bags and you're done. No burping or bovedas needed. I'm loving the cure I'm getting from the Grove bags, and the buds stay moist and fragrant forever (at least 6 months so far) in the bag.

Have you looked into Grove bags? Get a couple of the 1lb bags and you're done. No burping or bovedas needed. I'm loving the cure I'm getting from the Grove bags, and the buds stay moist and fragrant forever (at least 6 months so far) in the bag.
Yeah I used the grove bags on my last harvest. I'm gonna use them to store the buds in after they're done curing in these bins so the buds stay fresh

So since I have been following the breeder grow guide for the exotic genetix strain I'm running I decided to give this guys curing method a shot. He claims that the biggest misconception in the growing community is jarring your buds for weeks or months to cure. His method is using the binning method of hanging dry for 10 days until branches snap then cutting into 12 to 24 inch segments and placing in a turkey bag lined bin. He will then check them once daily and flip the branches so they reconstitute moisture evenly. He keeps them in the bag in the bin for another 2 to 3 weeks and trim them a little bit daily until around 14 days when he jars or bags them up for resale or consumption. I'm gonna be using these bins I found on amazon and all purpose Turkey bags.
Screenshot_20220615-094530_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-094515_Amazon Shopping.jpg
So glad to hear this. Yup this is the way. I do it like this first for a week, then cut the branches down to fit 5-gallon buckets and do that for a week, then trim and jar. It’s like jump starting the cure in a huge way. Just try to pack the bin within a couple inches of the top, but loosely, and check it more often than you would a jar at first. I haven’t done this full treatment in a while cuz if I can’t fill a tote I don’t bother. But I can now! I’m with you! Great work!!!

So glad to hear this. Yup this is the way. I do it like this first for a week, then cut the branches down to fit 5-gallon buckets and do that for a week, then trim and jar. It’s like jump starting the cure in a huge way. Just try to pack the bin within a couple inches of the top, but loosely, and check it more often than you would a jar at first. I haven’t done this full treatment in a while cuz if I can’t fill a tote I don’t bother. But I can now! I’m with you! Great work!!!
It makes sense man. I was really stoned one afternoon and got to thinking, how do these larger commercial growers and even mid level craft growers cure their buds. There's no way these guys put them in jars and burp jars daily that's just madness so I knew they had to use another method.

It makes sense man. I was really stoned one afternoon and got to thinking, how do these larger commercial growers and even mid level craft growers cure their buds. There's no way these guys put them in jars and burp jars daily that's just madness so I knew they had to use another method.
I hear you.

Back
Top Bottom