Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

The tip burn is still pissing me off. Backed off down to 5ml on everything on feeding on Saturday, and then just gave ph water today. Day 28 cleanup coming up this weekend, quite a few fan leaves touching and creating excessive moisture.
Environment still set at 80f 75rh until day 35 when it drops to 75-78f and 65rh. Terps on strains so far: VCP-gassy slight hint of vanilla and dough, DF- funky apple and pear scent with some gas on the backend, CH91-gassy funk with earthy undertones, EC- light and fruity with a very distict skunky sweet funk.

The tip burn is still pissing me off. Backed off down to 5ml on everything on feeding on Saturday, and then just gave ph water today. Day 28 cleanup coming up this weekend, quite a few fan leaves touching and creating excessive moisture.
Environment still set at 80f 75rh until day 35 when it drops to 75-78f and 65rh. Terps on strains so far: VCP-gassy slight hint of vanilla and dough, DF- funky apple and pear scent with some gas on the backend, CH91-gassy funk with earthy undertones, EC- light and fruity with a very distict skunky sweet funk.
Why so high on the Rh? Those are early veg Rh levels.....is this on purpose or a function of your environment?

Why so high on the Rh? Those are early veg Rh levels.....is this on purpose or a function of your environment?
It's on purpose I'm running a modified vpd. Once day 35 hits it gets tapered down each week. I've got it like a damn wind tunnel in there too, wasn't gonna take any chances with mold. This is the schedule

Screenshot_20220525-071449_Discord.jpg

It's on purpose I'm running a modified vpd. Once day 35 hits it gets tapered down each week. I've got it like a damn wind tunnel in there too, wasn't gonna take any chances with mold. This is the schedule

Screenshot_20220525-071449_Discord.jpg
Cool! Very interesting. Where did you get this from?

Cool! Very interesting. Where did you get this from?
I joined the discord for exotic genetix. The owner has a grow guide on there with how he grows step by step. He has some really interesting stuff on there, lots of stuff that goes against some things I learned when I first started. I re read that section where he said to set the humidty at 70 to 80 the first 4 weeks of flower I was seriously in disbelief

This dream factory so far has been the star of the tent. Most frost production of the 4

20220525_085947.jpg
20220525_085942.jpg
20220525_085933.jpg
I really dig the nodal spacing and the way the buds are forming large, bulbous tops - in my experience it usually signals some huge colas coming. With that much frost already? That plant rocks the world.

I really dig the nodal spacing and the way the buds are forming large, bulbous tops - in my experience it usually signals some huge colas coming. With that much frost already? That plant rocks the world.
Yeah I'm curious whether the powersi had anything to do with the spacing, I read it was supposed to help with that

Yeah I'm curious whether the powersi had anything to do with the spacing, I read it was supposed to help with that
Isn't that your silicon product? If so, I would say yes.

These ladies really need a haircut, defoliation planned for tomorrow but if I have time today it will be done. Super proud of myself for not buying more seeds from a recent seed drop, spent that money on a carbon filter to tame the stink in this room

These ladies really need a haircut, defoliation planned for tomorrow but if I have time today it will be done. Super proud of myself for not buying more seeds from a recent seed drop, spent that money on a carbon filter to tame the stink in this room
Nice discipline!

Yeah I'm proud of myself, I had my eye on the next level strain from the latest exotic drop last night. The strain sold out already it's a kushco og cross
I hear you man, I meant it sincerely - anytime I can resist a seed promo like that I'm proud of myself. It's so hard cuz you just KNOW that PERFECT strain is out there just waiting for you to find it, and the only way to do that is to try a bunch of different seeds til you find the ONE. That's my goal. Then I begin the mother plant routine.

I hear you man, I meant it sincerely - anytime I can resist a seed promo like that I'm proud of myself. It's so hard cuz you just KNOW that PERFECT strain is out there just waiting for you to find it, and the only way to do that is to try a bunch of different seeds til you find the ONE. That's my goal. Then I begin the mother plant routine.
My goal for the next year is to pop 10 of the hazelnut creme and find myself a suitable mother plant so I can stop spending money on seeds

Week 4 defoliation has been finished. Glad this is over I'm way too fat and out of shape to be crawling in this tent on my back.
16536815005842056370772284351154.jpg
16536815718042911100904933297159.jpg
Wow, you take everything don't you? I guess you work on the "they'll grow back" theory? Will this tent get all bushy again and require any further defol in your mind?

Wow, you take everything don't you? I guess you work on the "they'll grow back" theory? Will this tent get all bushy again and require any further defol in your mind?
no this is it. I keep the top set of leaves on every cola and strip a lot of the large fan leaves off under that top node. They should fill out again in the next 3 weeks but hopefully I got it good enough

no this is it. I keep the top set of leaves on every cola and strip a lot of the large fan leaves off under that top node. They should fill out again in the next 3 weeks but hopefully I got it good enough
Cool, I'll be watching to see how it goes. I have always been scared to do a defol on that level. You're early enough to get away with it in theory, I've just never seen it done this aggressively. Psyched to see it go down!

Cool, I'll be watching to see how it goes. I have always been scared to do a defol on that level. You're early enough to get away with it in theory, I've just never seen it done this aggressively. Psyched to see it go down!
Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to take as much off, I completely contradicted myself after telling Bubba not to take off too many leaves the other day. I'm trying to replicate that Exotic dudes grow method and this is what he said to do to just leave the tops and take the lower leaves off. I guess we will see how it goes. If anything I bet it will help prevent mold

Back
Top Bottom