Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Ok so I've had some pretty shitty jobs in my lifetime before deciding to go back to school to be a pencil pusher. I've worked as an electrical apprentice at a waste treatment plant, a roofer working exclusively with violent criminals on work release, and a factory worker at a sweat shop and this 14 day cleanup was up there with the shitiest job ever, it was not fun at all. Had to lay on my back and slide into the tent and prune them upside down. I sweat more in the past hour than I believe I've sweat in the past year, but the deed is done.
20220514_100452.jpg
20220514_100439.jpg
20220514_100431.jpg
:thumb: + :rofl:

Just raised my lights a bit. A huge thank you to @Jon For the tip about the shower rings they worked beautifully
20220517_111132.jpg
20220517_111125.jpg
That's it! I double them up but one is fine really for any light, they're super strong. Easy, right? Now imagine them as the very very simple way to hang your buds. It takes two seconds. I swear by them.

That's it! I double them up but one is fine really for any light, they're super strong. Easy, right? Now imagine them as the very very simple way to hang your buds. It takes two seconds. I swear by them.
Yeah I'll be using them to hang dry

Ok so I need to hurry up and order this carbon filter replacement, these ladies are starting to stink. The plant with the strongest odor is the dream factory, she has a really nice fruity apple scent to her.

Ok so I need to hurry up and order this carbon filter replacement, these ladies are starting to stink. The plant with the strongest odor is the dream factory, she has a really nice fruity apple scent to her.
Love an apple odor. Very rare in my experience. The Apple Blossom was the apple-iest one I've grown yet.

Love an apple odor. Very rare in my experience. The Apple Blossom was the apple-iest one I've grown yet.
Yeah I was curious as to what the terps were gonna be on this one since it's a cross of apples and bananas and bakers dozen. Never had an apple smelling plant before. The exodus cheese is the one I was looking forward to smelling the most but so far this one hasn't disappointed

So I knew this was gonna happen. I woke up to an email notification that a pack of seeds I've been searching for, for a very long time is in stock but I just have way too many seeds right now and cant justify the purchase. If anyone is looking for some straight fire I highly recommend the captains connection blissful wizard bx1, seeds here now has them in stock but they will be gone by tomorrow I guarantee

These buds are starting to grow nicely. Had some tip burn developing so I've been cutting back a little on the nutes. The cheese is a little picky and has the worst of it but the other 3 are just starting to show light tips so I backed off a little and just gave ph water
20220519_153916.jpg
20220519_153902.jpg
20220519_153923.jpg

Burnt tips can be a K ask too I think. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in.
that makes sense, I have been giving full strength on the supplements at 8ml a gal, I wonder if I should've started lower at 5ml. Overall they look decent just bugs me because one of my goals on this grow was no tip burn and I failed lol

Burnt tips can be a K ask too I think. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in.
So I just analyzed my feed chart for the past day and I think you are correct. I didn't notice any burn until I started adding the 0-1-3 Big Bud at 8ml per gal. I believe the BB is the culprit its the only one with a lot of K in it the other ones are bud candy which is just carbs and a root enzyme so I don't think they did it.

Well, I actually thought maybe they were asking more K. You gave them a taste and now they want more. I could be wrong. To be honest, I'm not very good at this stuff lol. Either way man, they're looking awesome and I love this stage of flowering where they puff out and give you hints of what's to come.

These buds are starting to grow nicely. Had some tip burn developing so I've been cutting back a little on the nutes. The cheese is a little picky and has the worst of it but the other 3 are just starting to show light tips so I backed off a little and just gave ph water
20220519_153916.jpg
20220519_153902.jpg
20220519_153923.jpg
Gorgeous flowers Costanza. See the water on the leaf in the last picture? You might want to look around in there and remove any leaves that are so on top of one another they are creating moisture like that. You definitely do not want that happening.

Gorgeous flowers Costanza. See the water on the leaf in the last picture? You might want to look around in there and remove any leaves that are so on top of one another they are creating moisture like that. You definitely do not want that happening.
Yeah that's happening next sat for the week 4 defoliation. I've been moving the leaves every couple hours to try and prevent that until next week

Well, I actually thought maybe they were asking more K. You gave them a taste and now they want more. I could be wrong. To be honest, I'm not very good at this stuff lol. Either way man, they're looking awesome and I love this stage of flowering where they puff out and give you hints of what's to come.
Yeah this is my favorite part of flower when they all look like the guards with the fluffy hats at Buckingham palace

End of week 3. Frost really starting to increase and the smell , wow the smell is super stinky its smelling stronger at the end of week 3 than it did after week 6 on the last one.
20220523_075557.jpg
20220523_075553.jpg
20220523_075541.jpg
20220523_075538.jpg
20220523_075517.jpg

20220523_075531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom