First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later

Big Mamma weighed and jarred. 200.4 g in one jar and 108.8g in the smaller jar for a total of 308.8g plus 15-20g of smaller buds laying on a screen with ones from Little Sista. Might have hit the 1 pound mark if not for the mold attack and the wind storm :)
IMG_20151009_221430_Large_.jpg

Hey pal, if you run out of shed space to store all of that outdoor bud feel free to send a care package this way. :Namaste:

Looks like you need to recruit a trimming crew for next season.

Morning UncleC

The drying shed definitely looks like a jungle :) Its 12' x 12' and was close to half full last evening before I pulled Big Mamma out to jar her. I keep meaning to take pics of the jungle of hanging bud, but never think to do it till after the sun goes down and there are no lights in there LOL

We had another wind/rain storm last night, wind is still quite strong this morning. I am hoping that the remaining Cluster Bomb weathers it well as she could stand to go a few more days before harvesting her :)

I have had some help with trimming. My wife and father come out to help by times, and both my boys have come to visit and I put them to work as well LOL

Later today I have to go one a mission looking for more jars, Big Mamma would have require 2 one gallon jars per pound and the other strains may require more as they are bigger buds LOL

It's good to hear that you're getting a bit of help. I feel for you man.

BPA free plastic containers with an o-ring seal work really well and come in many sizes. Those turkey basting bags that are made by Reynolds work very well for curing and storage too.

Hey pal, if you run out of shed space to store all of that outdoor bud feel free to send a care package this way. :Namaste:

Looks like you need to recruit a trimming crew for next season.

Count me in, I'll go unpaid too. Let me know and I'll set off swimming now :)

I see talk of music quite often on Sue's thread as well as some others so I thought I would post a couple songs. There have been quite a number of homegrown bands/artists from here in NS but this group is one of my favorites :)

They are a Celtic Rock band, quite fitting for a man from New Scotland eh LOL

The first song is actually inspired by a legend of a local place not far from where these boys grew up :)

Minor update time :)

The last 3 plants were chopped this morning: a Big Bomb, a clone that was stuck in the garden and forgotten, and the 8' Cluster Bomb.

Although I had some issues with bud rot (not unexpected around here) and every plant but ONE, had a bit, it was not bad.

The 8' Cluster Bomb was totally free of any bud rot :) I am glad I saved a clone of her :) That clone will become a mother plant for future clones, seed production and breeding.

Well that's it for now, time to go wash these plants. I will be back with pictures once they are trimmed and hung to dry :)

You must be feeling a sense of relief now that the last of the girls has been chopped and the trimming chores will be just a bad memory soon.

You deserve a big ole' pat on the back and a double high five my friend.
For a first time grow you've knocked this one out of the park and managed the PM and bud rot like a seasoned pro.

Since you've done both indoor and outdoor grows now, I think you'd agree that outdoor growing has it's pluses but there's a whole lot more potential for disaster when compared to a controlled indoor grow environment.

Good luck with the rest of the washing and trimming.

Back
Top Bottom