Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Yeah I’m going to play around this run no matter what I’ll still get good medicine so more learning curve fir me I’ve wlways been s beli bet it need flushes myself . But some good logic to what Lenny says though so I’ll plsy with the headband and see what is to come

Still waiting. This is a pic of the trichomes on the biggest Ice Bomb cola. Just starting 9th week of actual flower.

full

Ian

Looking good Ian would you call that mostly cloudy to clear ?

Nice pic buddy

Yeah I would call it 50% cloudy maybe? Here is the Berry Bomb today with a few amber starting.

full

Ian

Yeah I would call it 50% cloudy maybe? Here is the Berry Bomb today with a few amber starting.

full

Ian
Okay I feel like my headband moe runt smells lieo weed very dominantly over the other two. Smell more erotic fruits . Wish someone could come see what km
Talking about but awesome picture skill very clear love the little blue lines. Very tight to see but yes I agree I see tint :goodjob:

Hello all. Sorry for the disappearance but I have been writing tutorials for the site for the last couple of weeks & the journal took a back seat.

Believe it or not, the Bombs still live. The trichomes on Berry Ice are still crystal clear to cloudy so it will live for at least another week. this is one plant that doesn't want to go. If I wasn't going to be away in May for a block of time, I would regenerate it.

The Berry will come down Sunday. Still only a limited number of amber trichomes but it varies from cola to cola. The trim leaves seem to have the most.

They are drinking heavily & I have backed way off on nutes now. Since I have 2 plants on different timetables, I have decided to throw caution to the wind & join the no-flush crowd for this run. I will cure it well.

Berry

full

A lousy overview picture. I have to work on better lighting for photos.

full

Ian

Berry Bomb stats.

Wet:

Buds: 411.6 grams
High quality trim: 116.3 grams
Fans for oil: 285.5 grams

Even though I had help, it took hours. I am exhausted.

Ian

Oh . . . and scissor hash is as good as it is reputed to be. :ganjamon:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom