Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

Pics pleas Ian ....

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

I will try. My pics have all been sucking lately. Here is an Ice Bomb bud this afternoon.

Day_105_Ice_Bomb.jpg

I will try harder. :thedoubletake:

Ian

I will try. My pics have all been sucking lately. Here is an Ice Bomb bud this afternoon.

Day_105_Ice_Bomb.jpg

I will try harder. :thedoubletake:

Ian

Nice pistils reaching .

How big you think they going to stake yo have you grown these before bud?

Good morning. Just trying out the new forum software.

Ice Bomb Day 111

Ian

I am still closely watching the trichomes. I plan to dump the res & run non-nuted water for the last few days as a flush so at maximum cloud/first signs of amber I will spring into action. They are still mostly clear.

Ian

They look delicious Ian! So much frost! Are you using a flushing agent too, when they are ready? If it’s just water you will flush with, then you may want to consider flushing for a full week if not more.

They really got fat huh? You’ve done excellent work bud.

Thanks GT. I haven't really thought it out. I guess I better get to my local hydro store.

Yes, they are fattening nicely.

Ian

Day 14 - 7th Week of Flower (8 from flip)

Both Bombs are chugging along. Overall, Ice Bomb is smaller & acting & looking like a typical Indica in flower. A nice number of colas sprinkled around with one star at the back of the tent. In hindsight, maybe more defol could have produced more ‘stars’. The other colas are growing nicely but this one is turning into a beast. The trichomes are still clear.

The Berry Bomb is just a weird plant. It stretched more than 4x its height with long internode spaces – more like a sativa. This planr could have used the whole tent on its own . A higher scrog may have been helpful to corral the stretch but I would have had to work a lot in the 2nd – 4th week of flower to achieve it. The buds are smallish but rock hard & still growing. The trichomes are getting milky.

Ice trichomes in the top pic. Berry trichomes getting cloudy in the bottom.

Ian

Day 116 - 7th week flower

A lot of orange pistils appearing on the Berry. It's trichomes are 50% cloudy but still no amber. Hmm. Maybe next weekend?

Ian

They look delicious Ian! So much frost! Are you using a flushing agent too, when they are ready? If it’s just water you will flush with, then you may want to consider flushing for a full week if not more.

They really got fat huh? You’ve done excellent work bud.
Does how long a flush matter depend on size do plant and fruits ? I’m hearing a lot of hot topics about non flushing to 3 day flushes to 14 day flushing I’m going to do moe 3 days straight tap water then Larry’s nd curly are about 5-6 days flushing I’m thinking . See if I see a difference ?

Yes, getting close. I started a plain water flush Thursday but then I had a good trichome search yesterday & most are still clear with only some cloud & very few ambers. The ppm hadn't risen so they hadn't started leeching yet so I re-nuted after a 24 hour water-only break to give them a last boost. Bloody amateur, I know . . . :cool:

Turbo, the Bomb seeds are worthy. Give them time & give them space is my recommendation from these 2 strains. Don't nute too heavily & feed them cal/mg on schedule.

Ian

I’m hearing a lot of hot topics about non flushing to 3 day flushes to 14 day flushing

You are right, Joe. There is no 'correct' flush method. Even in the grow books I have reviewed there is no agreement. I am planning on at least 48 hours of plain water - maybe more if the plants are out of sync.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom