Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

Day 100

Well, I survived my op & the Bombs survived as well, just a little worse for the wear. A 2 1/2" incision & a 2 hour op & I am minus a small piece of my spine. I was walking 3 hours after the op to the amazement of the nursing staff.

The Bombs were ignored for several days except for light cycling. The Berry Bomb changed. The leaves around the colas turned down & hooked & I got a small bit of tip burn. I assumed too much N & as soon as I could, I replaced 1/2 the water to reduce nutes. I couldn't physically handle a res change so this was the next best thing. I carefully added new nutes to balance the load subtracting the micro completely since it is 2-0-0. Other than the curling, the plants are crazy sticky with great smells & good growth.

A poor iPhone pic since I can't sit long enough to edit pics.

Day_100_berry_hook.jpg

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

Looks good Ian! Just glad to hear your recovering well .

Glad the surgery went well, just cut back on nitrogen for now and they should snap out of it.

Thanks guys. And just for the record, I only took narco meds in the hospital twice. Since home, my 50x5mg Oxys are still sitting in the bathroom. All pain meds are cannabis with a heavy toll on my hash supply. :hookah:

Ian

Day 105 Wk 6 Flower just starting

The plants have been coasting well. Since I am not currently capable of lifting etc, that is a good thing. I am still moving slowly. Surgery on a 63 year old body is pretty cruel.

Buds are building & trichomes are glistening clear.

Berry Bomb

Day_105_Berry_Bud.jpg

Trichomes on Berry

berry_feb_12.jpg

Ice Bomb

Day_105_Ice_Bud.jpg

Ian

Thanks newty

They are not easy to get. I have a Celestron 200x USB microscope extended from a tripod. Just atiny movement & you lose the shot . . .

Here is the Ice Bomb today:

ice_feb_14_1.jpg

Ian

Nice job Ian .

Thanks, guys. My pute went south Friday so (on top of my current physical inabilities) I had to limp along until today when I got the new demon in action. PCs have sure gotten a LOT easier to setup.

Ian

Thanks, guys. My pute went south Friday so (on top of my current physical inabilities) I had to limp along until today when I got the new demon in action. PCs have sure gotten a LOT easier to setup.

Ian
Good to see you back up and running Ian.....all the best for a quick safe recovery!

Good to see you back up and running Ian.....all the best for a quick safe recovery!

Slowly . . .

Ian

Day 108 (yesterday)

Berry Bomb

Day_108_Berry.jpg

Trichomes & pistils on the Berry Bomb. (yesterday)

berry_feb_16_2.jpg

I finally changed the res - I should have done it 2 weeks ago but my back operation stalled the process. They are sticky & bud building with wonderful smells. I hit them with a nice dose of nutes & this morning they were begging for more. Now EC 1 ppm 699

Overview shot. The Berry on the right is 31" from grow surface & the Ice (on the left) is about 7" shorter.

Day_109_tent.jpg

Ian

Looking good, stacking nicely Ian!

Thank you, PW. I have grown a small jungle. With the long veg I had, two plants are really filling the 2 x 4 space. The buds on the Berry are rock hard & smell like Blueberries with pine & the Ice like piney fuel. Quite amazing actually.

I am glad that I am getting more mobile so I can tend to them. The last 2 weeks I was neglectful but they are troopers & are doing very respectfully despite this.

Now I have to get ready for my first harvest in the next week or three . . .:cool:

Ian

Some more trichome pics. Day 110 - 6th Week of flower

Berry Bomb:

feb_18_berry_1.jpg

Ice Bomb:

ice_feb_18_1.jpg

Ian

Back
Top Bottom