Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

For some reason, my Pure Power Plant clones get very sad when I hit them with the full power. They don't like it unless they're flowering. Their leaves start hanging and they start looking really funky. So I like to keep that tent the way it is. In other words I do not have a choice. Either 24/0 on a vegg only spectrum or 12/12 on a full spectrum.

Bro I've got 3 jack herer autos in my tent now in full flower. Run them full spectrum on 20/4 from sprout. Hit em with full nutes at week two the jacks love there nutes so don't worry. And added blues for veg and reds for flower can never hurt auto or photo

Cool! That's a nice little pot she made you

I have 2 going in the dirt today.

Germination plan : "Shot glass for 20hrs then paper towel for 20hrs"
Medium : Promix HP, worm castings, amendment.
Seeds : Dinafem blue cheese and dinafem white widow xxl
Nutes : DBHBB drenches, teas, and foliars. Minerals, microbes, and magic.

They will be going in a custom 16 oz soft pot fabricated by Canna Montana. We have thought about putting a layer of perlite or some hydrogen in the bottom to assist in watering during flower. But I think these will be awesome!

This will be fun. Haven't decided which room to out them in...so no idea on what light lol.

:tokin:

For some reason, my Pure Power Plant clones get very sad when I hit them with the full power. They don't like it unless they're flowering. Their leaves start hanging and they start looking really funky. So I like to keep that tent the way it is. In other words I do not have a choice. Either 24/0 on a vegg only spectrum or 12/12 on a full spectrum.

I would run them the 24-0 if those are the only options

So they will yield more 24/7 under blue than 12/12 under full. Interesting. Thanks!

I would run them the 24-0 if those are the only options

There may be more options coming up in a few weeks. Am waiting for some full spectrum grow-bars I'm not sure what to to with yet

What to expect with your jacks. These are both 47 days old. Both on the same feeding schedule and training was the same just obviously different phenos
420-magazine-mobile1066253548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719903249.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785046307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1684070642.jpg
and then here's the second one
420-magazine-mobile968235834.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236560939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile510946673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1979233727.jpg
both were topped but the smaller one in full flower I didn't top in time and instead of stretching two colas it just pushed out two flowers you can see it at the top two bunches of pistils lol. And they love there nutes they been full strength since week 2 with never a burn

Lots of talent and lots of great ideas popping up in here. This is going to be great. I am also going to have to find that other red cup thread that was mentioned earlier, would be cool to watch the DWC cup!

I have a bit of an update to the beginning of my entry, it's not quite complete yet but will give you most of the idea. Once I get my container finished I will post those pictures as well, for now it's just a picture of the container itself, I am going to drill air holes in the side of it as well.

My White Widow Auto (DinaFem) finally cracked this afternoon, the taproot wasn't quite poking out yet but it was there so I could be sure to plant it the right direction ( taproot facing up ) ..

SAM_50621.JPG

I then got my peat pellet ready using room temperature RO water and have it sitting in a short humidity tray.

SAM_5061.JPG

Rolled the seed onto my fingers and gently placed it into the middle of the peat pellet, I had to shift it just a little with some garden wire to get the taproot facing up. After that I lightly scratched the surface of the peat moss to cover the hole. I also added some extra water in the tray to help raise humidity once the cover goes on.

SAM_5063.JPG
SAM_50641.JPG

I placed the tray, with dome on it, under 4x54W T5 lights. I don't use any seedling heat mats or anything, my room stays fairly warm. There will be no light for this plant until the morning when the timer kicks on in the veg room, it will have 18hours of light per day.

SAM_5065.JPG

After the seedling breaks ground and opens up it's cotyledon leaves, it will be place directly into it's final container before seeing any roots emerge from the peat pellet. This way there is no chance of damaging the roots, I will also peel off the mesh layer that is on the peat pellet, they come off pretty easily.

SAM_50731.JPG

The pot will be getting some air modifications since it's going to be tight quarters in this container once it gets bigger. I will drill some holes all around the outside about 3/4 the way up the container, likely place them all a couple inches apart if I use something like a 1/4" drill bit. I will try to get this done tonight while back out in the garage.

I figured I would add some details and pictures about my space and equipment as well...
Grow room is in the basement, no subfloor so I keep everything up off the ground one way or another. It is a 10'x12' room that I built, divided it in 2 spaces (10'x6') and then lined the dividing wall with black and white poly with a spot left for a door (poly overlaps and shut with velcro for now).. The auto will be in in veg side obviously and here is what it looks like right now :)
(Picture wasn't color adjusted, forgot to change white balance on the camera for this shot.

SAM_5072.JPG

And I took some pictures of my Meizhi 1200W LED panel. Has 4 cooling fans in the top, veg and bloom switches are both on for max output! I like this panel, good quality (so far) and decent price.

SAM_5067.JPG
SAM_50681.JPG
SAM_50691.JPG
SAM_50701.JPG

Ok, so that was quite the update.. I tend to be fairly thorough with my updates and try to get all the details in I can when I have the time. Once I get the container redesigned with it's air pruning holes, I will fill it with 18oz of dampened promix hp and added perlite as I mentioned in my introductory post. When I dampen the mix for the first time, it will have a light feeding of RapidStart for the roots, Armour Si to help combat stress. Base nutrients will come very soon after it develops, I am going to try and push this little freebie auto to the limits!

I have the same light only 600w. I love it

420-magazine-mobile1161726262.jpg

No dam solo cups anywhere I planted it anyway!!! Looks to be rite around the same ounces as a solo cup it the best I could do for now !!! I will get cups asap didn't want to miss the start !!!!!

I have the same light only 600w. I love it

They are great light panels, I was quite surprised with how they work even though it's the first led light I've ever bought. I would like to get 2 x 450s or 600s for the flower room next and get rid of the hps light, I had way better results with that 1200w panel in flower than I'm getting now with the hps

They are great light panels, I was quite surprised with how they work even though it's the first led light I've ever bought. I would like to get 2 x 450s or 600s for the flower room next and get rid of the hps light, I had way better results with that 1200w panel in flower than I'm getting now with the hps

LED's Are Amazing Besides Needing CalMag But Just A Little Dolomite And Epsom Salt !! . I Have Mars Hydros And ViparSpectra !

Plus the heat factor is way down

Well boys we have news! I was at the store getting some supplies for edibles when my phone rang. The lovely young lady on the other end informed me that my "lil experiment" was trying to break thru the plastic wrap on the cup.
420-magazine-mobile1655423777.jpg
I received the call exactly 59 hours after placing the seed in the dirt. Not bad time. I think this puts me first in the race to be root bound! Lmao .

Back
Top Bottom