1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Critical Kush Barney's farm

Sent from my Robin using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

I will I very interested in high cbd strains as they seem to be only thing that helps my pain.high thc strains do nothing for my pain as of yet.
Same here but it appears most high CBD strains are in Auto Flower plants if you can find non auto high CBD let me know. thks

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Check crops king they have a few photo fem seeds.i think so does royal queen and barneys seeds.locally I can only get crop king and royal queen.
K i will check into them well crop king i calle and asked about high cbd 15% or more and they said nope they do not carry that high.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Sweet Mother Nature My Fellow Cannabis Grower/Connoisseur, I have to be honest here this Grow is Off The Hook Brother. I'm catching a wee Buzz just looking at the 1 on the right front. I'm hoping that it's the Purple Kush as I'm getting ready to start Germinating 2 of them & 2 Sour Diesel. However, if that largest of large Ladies as mentioned is indeed Purple Kush I'll be germinating 3 instead of 2 to be sure. U really have a sweet Grow here I'm truly humbled by it. Now I'm starting mine in a Yielder Max Cabinet from cabinetgrow.com in Cali. Then I'm hoping to have switched out my 900 watt Mars Hydro II Full Spectrum LED for a COB LED of the same or a little more wattage. I just learned about these Wonderful Growlights from a bunch of New School Growers & I have to be straight up here and say-
-"These Dudes Know Their Shight" When it comes to saving a fortune in Growing Indoors & Out.:green_heart: I've had to eat crow several times whilst chatting and then RESEARCHING to find out that everything they've shared with me was Legit. I mean COB Lighting? U ever heard of it? I am mentioning it to as many folks here on 420 as I can to get some feedback. I look forward to hearing back about that Amazing Kola Monster in Your front right of the pics.

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Indeed don Juana the one on the front right was my lone purple kush in the tent .it by far had the most grams per plant on it and was one of my largest growing in the tent. The quality bud that was grown wasn't too impressive honestly. Probably something I did but not sure.The other 4 girls in tent came out amazing. I'll probably only use the purple for baking purposes. Very hay smell to it and buds sort of look like shit. Hopefully if I ever do another round they will come out better. Still have about 24 fem seeds left of it

We're looking for high cbd cannabis not high thc. From what i see critical lush from barneys is high thc
There is a critical cbd from Barney's also check it out

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Barney's critical cbd is 7% cbd and 5 THC

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I haven't either I don't even think Charlotte web is that much. But could be wrong

Sorry I'm wrong Charlotte's Web has 20% CBDs in it

They sell them all over I'll see if true north does that's my seed bank

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom