Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Looking nice, get ready to get the stakes out, I've had to tie the branches up on mine they are getting so heavy lol, it smells super good also...️

I can't wait for the time when I have to tie them up.always a good sign lol. This grow I've been more excited for then any other grow I've ever done. Partly cause I'm a sucker for blueberry and 2nd cause everything has gone so smoothly. Mine so far have a wonderful smell that almost makes me drool.

Heres a few bud shots from my bb, these are from 3 days ago...️
3fd7e630065c7c7560675b87322fac85.jpg
e2059a298da560bf6d4ddee85f197219.jpg
4ea048aaeed652cf9a304c3a3e698169.jpg

-nice buds Tom!
Thanks DeVille, most of my attention was on the girls under the led in the tent, I just kinda let these bb under hps do their thing, i basically just fed them, very little training till now, I've had to tie some branches up cause they are getting heavy but that's a good thing lol, they have surprised me at how well they have done...️

went to the hydro shop to get bioCanna as I want to reduce my footprint on mother earth. But the fuckers didn't sell it.

I mean can you compare them to hps or is there no comparison with quality and yield.

Very good question. I must say the only led I've used to complete a grow is mars hydro and was very impressed with yield and quality. I've personally never have done a side by side grow to truly tell the difference. Nor have I grown same strain under hps and led. I must say my hps seems to put off bigger buds and quality I don't really see a difference. My led rooms cost less to run and run a lot cooler then my hps but my led cost 2-3 times more then hps setup.With my led my best is just over a gram per watt. And with hps i got close to 2 gram per watt. I'm currently trying different led to see what best out there and which one could hopefully totally replace all my hps lights some day. As of right now I use hps for my big grows and led for my small tents.
Another thing I notice is my hps gets deeper penetration to lower parts of plant so less popcorn buds for me anyway. Hope some of this has helped but sorry I don't have a real technical answer. You want one of those ask Deville lol.

Very good question. I must say the only led I've used to complete a grow is mars hydro and was very impressed with yield and quality. I've personally never have done a side by side grow to truly tell the difference. Nor have I grown same strain under hps and led. I must say my hps seems to put off bigger buds and quality I don't really see a difference. My led rooms cost less to run and run a lot cooler then my hps but my led cost 2-3 times more then hps setup.With my led my best is just over a gram per watt. And with hps i got close to 2 gram per watt. I'm currently trying different led to see what best out there and which one could hopefully totally replace all my hps lights some day. As of right now I use hps for my big grows and led for my small tents.
Another thing I notice is my hps gets deeper penetration to lower parts of plant so less popcorn buds for me anyway. Hope some of this has helped but sorry I don't have a real technical answer. You want one of those ask Deville lol.

That's really helpful mate.. I use hps but looking at going with LED for the same reasons. Cheaper to run but more importantly for me to keep the heat down as I have to use a portable air con to keep temps down but costs a fortune to run it lol. Iv always had decent results of the hps so a bit scared to change lol.

That's really helpful mate.. I use hps but looking at going with LED for the same reasons. Cheaper to run but more importantly for me to keep the heat down as I have to use a portable air con to keep temps down but costs a fortune to run it lol. Iv always had decent results of the hps so a bit scared to change lol.

What size room are you running

What are you averaging out of that. That's typically what I grow in with led and have no complaints. So far Ive used a few mars hydro lights and my mars hydro pro 320 does a very nice job. And now I'm trying the black diamond perfect sun cob but just started using it. They claim to be able to get 1.9 grams a watts from it. Time will tell. I don't expect 1.9 gpw the first try as I'm also trying a new soil kit but it would be very nice.

What are you averaging out of that. That's typically what I grow in with led and have no complaints. So far Ive used a few mars hydro lights and my mars hydro pro 320 does a very nice job. And now I'm trying the black diamond perfect sun cob but just started using it. They claim to be able to get 1.9 grams a watts from it. Time will tell. I don't expect 1.9 gpw the first try as I'm also trying a new soil kit but it would be very nice.

It varies with each grow as I change strain every time. I love trying different strains. I probably should stick to one really.. the best iv got is 6oz of each plant a couple of years ago using cotton candy.. I had to bend the hell out of them as they grew tall not realising that I was training them at the same time so think that helped my yield. I'm still learning so only just learnt about training plants etc. I veg for about 4 weeks from seed.
Here's what iv got now in week 7. Incredible bulk, sour diesel and super lemon haze.
420-magazine-mobile1230357934.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20617423.jpg

In the debate hps vs led (with 0% technical mumbo jumbo)

My personal experience is that the yield is slightly bigger under led. Especially in hydrophonics) but I may just be a shit grower. Never really had success with hps. Due to tiny one room apartment and constant overheating issues. Bet the results would have been much better today. Much more experience and so much more room.

I honestly don't know which are the best

In the debate hps vs led (with 0% technical mumbo jumbo)

My personal experience is that the yield is slightly bigger under led. Especially in hydrophonics) but I may just be a shit grower. Never really had success with hps. Due to tiny one room apartment and constant overheating issues. Bet the results would have been much better today. Much more experience and so much more room.

I honestly don't know which are the best

It say they both grow beautiful weed just depends on your situation. Smaller room I'd run led for sure. Led is good for areas where running 8inch or bigger ducting is a problem.bigger rooms I'd run hps. Ideal situation I'd love to run both led and hps together.

It varies with each grow as I change strain every time. I love trying different strains. I probably should stick to one really.. the best iv got is 6oz of each plant a couple of years ago using cotton candy.. I had to bend the hell out of them as they grew tall not realising that I was training them at the same time so think that helped my yield. I'm still learning so only just learnt about training plants etc. I veg for about 4 weeks from seed.
Here's what iv got now in week 7. Incredible bulk, sour diesel and super lemon haze.
420-magazine-mobile1230357934.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20617423.jpg

Them are some fat looking buds.

Back
Top Bottom