Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6 Tent

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

Little update of my other little grow. The girls are getting big and fast be going into flower room this weekend. And will probably take enough clones for a 64 plant run in another 8-9 weeks. Will be building a auto feeder this week for these girls as watering takes to frighten long.
IMG_011258.JPG
IMG_011168.JPG
IMG_011060.JPG
IMG_010966.JPG
IMG_010861.JPG

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

Looks fantastic man and I wouldn't worry about not finishing in time. This contest was extremely poorly organized and we all knew it...

Beautiful colors on your plants man. Really beautiful

Beautiful colors on your plants man. Really beautiful

Yes deville if your referring to my big grow there doing wonderful. Really happy with this new organic nute line I've tried on this go. They look so good ive decided to use it on my next 4/4 grow

Which strain is this? I want it :D

IMG_009272.JPG

My big grow chugging along real nice. Bloom tent finally built and everything basically hanging. Few touch ups on it and these girls will be moved tonight. Would have moved last night but one of the brand new bulbs which I bough instantly burned up. So off to store today to get replacement.
IMG_015253.JPG
IMG_015170.JPG
IMG_015051.JPG
IMG_014962.JPG
IMG_014962.JPG
IMG_014867.JPG

Also those little red cups have a bunch of new babies for a batch of outdoors. There all afghani femmed

So all girls chopped,dried, and now curing for a few days. Will probably check weight after another few days of curing. So while we wait alittle update on my big grow. The bloom room is finally built had to wait for light flipper to show up. Darn online buying.learned a few thing while wiring flipper(no I didn't buy prebuilt one no fun in that).plugged it in no ballast connected the flippers worked perfect. Then plugged ballast in turned them on and flipped the flipper and a huge set of sparks went off. Lucky I didn't fry anything or myself ,240 volts are always fun to play with. Few adjustments later and everything done like dinner. Was to tired to take totally finished product pictures with girls in new home but here we are till next time.
IMG_019754.JPG
IMG_019552.JPG
IMG_019454.JPG
IMG_019352.JPG
IMG_019260.JPG
IMG_019063.JPG
IMG_019063.JPG
IMG_018959.JPG

IMG_019654.JPG
IMG_018959.JPG

All girls really healthy except one mutant

WOW! That's gonna be quite a setup

Looks good DS, actually it looks amazing! Are those 1000w each? Whats your ceiling height? I'll be keeping a close eye on this (not like I already wasnt).

Yes each one is 1000hps going to be 4 of them. Ceiling heights is 8 foot something. Lights can go as high as 7'5. Originally going to do a full sea of green but had some problem while germinating so I think we I'm at 14 plants per light instead of 16. All girls got to veg alittle longer then wanted so there 2-3 times bigger then I originally wanted before flip day(never a bad thing) lol

Back
Top Bottom