Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6 Tent

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

Serious indeed. This is gonna be interesting

Wow Dark, very nice! That's a real serious setup you have going! :thumb:

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

Some pics of my other grow. Girls are 4 days after flipping to 12/12 and they are taking off stretching out. Been alittle hot in room but will get that under control in very quick got to change some things around a bit for fresh air coming in. Still staying under 30 bit getting you there. We have also had alittle heat waves last few days as well with it being 25-28 here both days. That should not affect it to much as I have a nice cold air following around outside grow room. I've spilt my rooms into 2 rooms so one side is running for 12 hrs then the next side runs for 12. No light get through to when lights are off. And I still do get temperature differences which light on and off.
First pics are from left side of tent
IMG_022766.JPG
IMG_022664.JPG
IMG_022456.JPG
IMG_022363.JPG

These few pics from right side of tent.these girls litterally just woke up
IMG_023060.JPG
IMG_022959.JPG

Unfortunately I was out most of weekend and just missed my other side of room being on, so only got pictures from one side tonight will get the other side when light come back on. After looking at girls they seem to be getting a nitrogen deficiency so will top feed all girls probably in next few days.
IMG_026266.JPG
IMG_026164.JPG
IMG_026062.JPG
IMG_025962.JPG

Big grow chugging along very nice. Starting to get some bud formation starting. I can't wait to finish this one. One of my favorited strains(og kush) and so much potential weed. Going to make a shit load of hash with this first one. Going to try different methods of making hash to see what I like best and what makes it most potent. These pics are a week and half old.havent been taking much pictures as I didn't think I was coming back.
IMG_029057.JPG
IMG_028954.JPG
IMG_028761.JPG
IMG_028662.JPG
IMG_028459.JPG
IMG_028363.JPG

Big grow chugging along very nice. Starting to get some bud formation starting. I can't wait to finish this one. One of my favorited strains(og kush) and so much potential weed. Going to make a shit load of hash with this first one. Going to try different methods of making hash to see what I like best and what makes it most potent. These pics are a week and half old.havent been taking much pictures as I didn't think I was coming back.
Looking good, Dark. I don't make a lot of hash, but that's mostly because of my obsession with making infused oil ;)
And I think I can vouch for everyone in saying we are happy to see you back.:cheer:

Wow didn't realize how long it's been since I updated my big hps grow. Buds are set in and filling up very nice. I'd guess another 3-4 weeks left. Very pleased with the og kush seeds as well will will siding these again at some point. Because my rooms split the time I seem to always be there when same side room is on.
Son pics of the girls
IMG_051046.JPG
IMG_050935.JPG
IMG_050935.JPG
IMG_050744.JPG
IMG_050638.JPG
IMG_050542.JPG
IMG_050443.JPG
IMG_050334.JPG
IMG_050238.JPG

Nice big buds. OG Kush is more or less the backbone of modern cannabis.

So I'm checking on my rooms today and noticed a few plants are hermie. Just happens to be the biggest one I have too . Then looked around and noticed a few more then lights went out.so got a few plants out of tent and will recheck again tonight when light come back on to see how many more I'll have to throw.
Hopefully no more. Sorry
No pictures has its depressing lol

And I just found a seed in some White Widow pre-harvest I decarbed earlier on. So I took my scalpel to the shed and started looking for hermies. Didn't find any male pollen sacks, bananas, flowers, nothing. So I keep wondering wtf??

Is there a banana there somewhere I missed? Is the neighbor growing cannabis? Is there an outdoor grow nearby? I don't know. I just know that this is a seed and it's from one of my White Widows. Freaking me out a little bit to be honest. That's a nightmare in scrog

So with a very shitty update. After lights coming back on found a lot more hermies on just one side. 19/30 where hermie so sad to see this late in grow. My fault for not be able to give them the care they needed. Not much I could have done. So very unfortunately I will finish them and get there junk weed and make something out of it anyway. So frig sakes that sucked to see. On positive not still have one hole side that's perfect still. Knock on wood lol. Started flush on all girls in big grow

That's so friggin sad! So sorry to hear that. How far away from harvest were they?

So last few pics before putting girls dark and then chop time. This grow went as good as it could with all the complications I had with my health when they were growing. With that said even with the few hermies I had it still looks like I'll get more then I was hoping for but time will tell. Will update with dry weights once everything is dried and cured for a week or so.
IMG_066857.JPG
IMG_066857.JPG
IMG_066749.JPG
IMG_066650.JPG
IMG_066547.JPG
IMG_066449.JPG
IMG_066354.JPG

Sorry for shitty quality pics not sure what's up with camera

Those ladies look damn fine! ;)
You'll get good harvest for sure. Glad you made it past your issues, makes it all the more worth the grow, my friend :)

Damn it's looking good in there. Look at those buds! Nice!

So final weights are in
2370g dry of good og kush
501g dry of some hermie weed. No really bad for seeds but they are present. These girls were moved as son as they were noticed and moved to there own room to finish. Going to make something out of it.
Thanks all for following both grows and on to my other 2 current journals
420-magazine-mobile1617020212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2022950275.jpg
420-magazine-mobile556360595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom