Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

I am looking at getting the Ice wreck as soon as I can. I want to get a male so I can use it to make some babies with my monster train. When I get some I will be adding the seed making to this forum as well. My Train has been in my family for 17 years and would love to mate it with CK Ice train. I am thinking my goal on this forum will be to grow EVERY strain CK has!! :passitleft:

Really looking forward to this! Would love to see the process, and of course the produce of what are bound to be AMAZING future ladies...:thumb:

Hey CO

Just watched the video on the Pro Series, did I understand you right that the custom times are in one hour increments?

I use 14.5/9.5 during veg which allows be to put my girls outside anytime after mid May and the days will continue to get longer until June 21st. Will I not be able to do this with these lights?

Yes for now they are in one hour increments. I will talk with Sara and see if they can make 1/2 hour increments.

awesome vid, so excited to see what the cree lights can do man. ive wanted to get some lights that can really provide great results with low watts out of the wall and low heats and i really feel if the lights can be made affordable like only mars can then LED will really replace HPS lighting. cant wait to see the grow COF

I agree with you on wanting less power and heat with more weight and stronger meds.

Thank you.

Bravo....:circle-of-love:

Hello Dennise. Always nice to see you stopping by. I hope all is well with you and yours.

awesome vid, so excited to see what the cree lights can do man. ive wanted to get some lights that can really provide great results with low watts out of the wall and low heats and i really feel if the lights can be made affordable like only mars can then LED will really replace HPS lighting. cant wait to see the grow COF
awsome grow. Also growing crop king. Will be following this for sure.

Outstanding. Thank you for stopping by.

I'm in. Those lights look amazing. Really excited for you CO Finest, always a pleasure to see your videos on the Tube. :volcano-smiley:

Thank you. I appreciate you taking your time to watch my videos.

Really looking forward to this! Would love to see the process, and of course the produce of what are bound to be AMAZING future ladies...:thumb:

Thank you. I can't wait to get them seeds in the soil and growing away. Updates coming soon.

COF I ordered from Crop King last week after getting the sore ass from dealing with the other seed bank that I first tried. I have to say that I am so impressed with their service and professionalism. My beans got to me in 5 work days! I order 5 seeds of ww and 5 more of the purple kush and received 7 of each. Stealth was just that, super stealthy. Top shelf business in my opinion. Thanks for your suggestion.

p.s. I placed 4 beans in a cup of water over night and most of today. All of them sank to the bottom and now all are in my starter cubes. :)

Seedlings doing good, Should be ready to get put into there finial pots real soon, I would say about a week.
SAM_11541.JPG
SAM_11553.JPG
SAM_11562.JPG

seedlings look like there loving life CO great job :thumb:

Round two has started. This morning I got the girls transplanted to get this grow going.
SAM_11812.JPG

Starting off with the Autos.
I got the in 5 gallon smart pots with FFO soil. There should be enough nutes in soil to get threw almost the whole grow. I should only have to add cal/mag to my r/o water and a little of flower nutes at the end. So if all go's well the autos should be a very easy grow. I still might put some outside but with our weather I have not decided just yet.
Here is the autos going into there finial homes
SAM_1184.JPG
SAM_11834.JPG
SAM_11823.JPG
SAM_11853.JPG
SAM_11862.JPG
SAM_11873.JPG
SAM_11883.JPG
SAM_11892.JPG
SAM_11904.JPG
SAM_11912.JPG

Now the fem seedlings went into solo cups for now. I really just don't want pots in the way right now. I am still working on getting veg room moved so the solos will make that easy.
SAM_11931.JPG
SAM_11804.JPG
SAM_11793.JPG
SAM_11782.JPG

I will be doing a update in about a week. :passitleft:

Good Day CO Finest!
I took an interest in your journal for a couple of reasons. First, Crop King Seeds Early miss, and second you are using LED lighting. I am currently about to harvest a couple of Early Miss grown under a 600W HPS and in an ebb and flow system. I have a tent with an LED light as well but am growing photos in there. Just wanted to see the difference in the final outcome as I wasn't sure how the LED light would grow the autos. I will post pictures later so you can see how they turned out. I love Crop King Seeds and bought a lot from them, even though have never gotten extra seeds and I purchased a 25 mixed seed pack and only got 24! But they have great seeds and I would highly recommend to anyone. Good luck with your grow and I will be watching! Cheers!

those look like some awesome root on those seedlings man! great job, im going to gave to get some rooters instead of my jiffy pellets to see if they work any better

those look like some awesome root on those seedlings man! great job, im going to gave to get some rooters instead of my jiffy pellets to see if they work any better

I have done both and Rooter do better by far. I like them both but can not compare the two.

Lookin gd got my crown royale seeds, read some say they grow different than other strains. do u find that to b true, they didnt say how it grows different. Waitin on fan, plan to start seeds new moon in sept. All feedback welcome mor

Lookin gd got my crown royale seeds, read some say they grow different than other strains. do u find that to b true, they didnt say how it grows different. Waitin on fan, plan to start seeds new moon in sept. All feedback welcome mor

First time growing them so I could not really tell you much about them. The owner and some growers on this link might be able to give you the best info Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Good Day All!

Here are the pics of the Crop King Seeds Early Miss grown under 600W HPS in an Ebb and Flow system. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. These girls germed on June 8.

EM2.jpg

EM3.jpg

untrimmedEM.jpg
trimmedEM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom