White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

I bet my money on low phosphorus, maybe adjust to the perfect PH for P and see what happens. Mine was doing it but i havent got it under control, fading to yellow after a while but she is doing good anyway. Had some crappy soil and PH problems this round

Looking very nice. Cant wait to see what they do with these flowers. I will keep that 1825 in mind and recommend 4@80W each for a 80x80cm tent a friend of mine wants to fire up.

Heres a lil view at my last survivor a couple of days ago
SeymoreNugget - Paradise Seeds - Nebula - Mother Plant - 10 weeks into flower - YouTube
This is the highest I've run them and plants love it.

120 watt a piece.

Saves on heat sinks.

Yup they look like they love it. Have you an IR Thermometer? Curious how warm your canopy gets at a specific distance from the lights compared to the room temperature inside the tent when you pump it to 120W.

I would think even used that high you get much better results than compared to fictional 500W of HPS because you have a pretty good spread over the entire canopy.

A friend of mine used 400W HPS and grew Nebula 3 times with it. He is quite surprised how well my Nebulas under the CITI and Bridgelux Combo were performing. Especially during veg before i had the desert environment inside my tent.

Nice what a free seed can do to a mans lifes quality. .

Current grow
Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Yup they look like they love it. Have you an IR Thermometer? Curious how warm your canopy gets at a specific distance from the lights compared to the room temperature inside the tent when you pump it to 120W.

I would think even used that high you get much better results than compared to fictional 500W of HPS because you have a pretty good spread over the entire canopy.

A friend of mine used 400W HPS and grew Nebula 3 times with it. He is quite surprised how well my Nebulas under the CITI and Bridgelux Combo were performing. Especially during veg before i had the desert environment inside my tent.

Nice what a free seed can do to a mans lifes quality. .

Current grow
Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20
I have a laser thermometer I will check with tonight.

I also want to check temp of heat sinks and lights tomorrow morning after 11hrs of run time.

The room itself never cracks 80 to date.

Well things are doing quite well other than a dropper already clogged.

So less than 4 feeds and they plugged up.

No more pressure regulating drip emitters.

I may try the 4gph flag style.

If that doesn't work then free flowing it is.

I'm feeding at 1000ppm and no signs of burn.

They actuly are showing signs of deficiency.

Wonder how much I should bump it up.

1150ppm maybe?

Pulled the plug on Fastbuds Blackberry Auto.

Wife stole veg tent for garden so a round of autos will be in order.

After that I have Bergman Fruity Mix Pack on Deck.

Hello sleepless!
Lovely job with the COBs. I just love it. I think 80W is great as it is as efficient as new Vero and 1818 at 50W. Just the top shelf.
I will be getting my driver later this month and hopefully get the fixture together. I got myself some pentium4 heatsinks for 5 bucks a piece and those babies can max out at 150W of heat of active, no idea of it's passive power. So I will be testing 3 COBs at 600W just for shit and giggles, haha. How can you clean the COB surface, iso should work fine right? I was looking at them and some dust got on them. I mean, they are soo mesmerizing. All the chips in that small place :)

P10004971.JPG

+

P10000933.JPG

Hello sleepless!
Lovely job with the COBs. I just love it. I think 80W is great as it is as efficient as new Vero and 1818 at 50W. Just the top shelf.
I will be getting my driver later this month and hopefully get the fixture together. I got myself some pentium4 heatsinks for 5 bucks a piece and those babies can max out at 150W of heat of active, no idea of it's passive power. So I will be testing 3 COBs at 600W just for shit and giggles, haha. How can you clean the COB surface, iso should work fine right? I was looking at them and some dust got on them. I mean, they are soo mesmerizing. All the chips in that small place :)

P10004971.JPG

+

P10000933.JPG
Cool!

Bridgelux recommends Isoproyl alcohol and a q tip.

I plan on wiping mine every run.

Can't wait to see that stuff running!

Well the ladies are taking up nutes at a crazy level.

Temps are dropping to 68 in the tent at night now and 78 79 during lights on.

Furnace no longer running so room is just cooler.

I am still unsure why the dark leaves;

420-magazine-mobile57023425.jpg

This White Cookies is showing the worst signs of it.

And it is outgrowing everything.

It sits higher than the entire canopy.

I hit them with some high phosphorus bloom fert along with regular nutes.

I have the nutes pretty much to max level and still no signs of nute burn.

Now at 1020ppm and I've never exceeded 950.

I have also started lowering Cobs as they are pretty much maxed.

Really pushing this little unit to see what she can do.

The 1825s love running at high wattage.

So here they are.

Getting Frosty Friends!

420-magazine-mobile1894148415.jpg

Notice the brown spots.

420-magazine-mobile2101797877.jpg

And the view;

420-magazine-mobile1292703785.jpg

420-magazine-mobile186201315.jpg

As I chop fan leaves the small buds underneath frost right up in days.

Crown Royale soon to be mother.

First Organic test. Water only so far.

420-magazine-mobile140826731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1206732966.jpg

And my White Cookie Clones.

The nicest will become the mom.

Keep smoking!

Getting anxious for my Bergman seeds and Fastbuds Autos.

Hey sleepless, your purple marks look identical to 2 white cookies I'm growing. Since we are using different mutes, I'm using advanced nutrients, might be genetic issues. Idk, mine grew good. Not sure what is causing it. I cut clones off one, and it doesn't have the coloring yet. I'm waiting to see if it starts
I have 2 clones as well.

They didn't show the color until 1st week of flower.

Really odd.

As long as it grows and smokes good I'm groovy.

How did yours smoke?

So you don't think the color is nute related?

Kinda baffled as it hasn't affected growth - at least doesn't seem to be.
Not shure. At least my nebula wasnt impressed with higher P nutes, even after a flush. I still dont know why it started purpling because it was warm when it started, but both mother and clone started the same time. Maybe nutes, pheno and later on low temps. Dont know if you checked my journal, but it was almost completely purple on every leaf in the end and still had a decent harvest with pale blueish-purple sugarleaves and some calyx

If its growing normally i would not give too much about the color.

Your grow is looking great. Just waiting on our approval been about 8 weeks now so hopefully soon. Not a pro here but from what I've read if you have a large enough temp spread from day to night that will cause the purple to come out in some strains not sure about WK though???

Your grow is looking great. Just waiting on our approval been about 8 weeks now so hopefully soon. Not a pro here but from what I've read if you have a large enough temp spread from day to night that will cause the purple to come out in some strains not sure about WK though???
Yes cool temperatures as well as light dimming can simulate fall and you get the nice colors.

But these leaves are brownish purple - not the buds.

It also started 2 weeks in flower which is early.

And even stranger one of 2 have it and none of the clones.

Strange.

I'm currently on road but the leaves are really black now.

I'll do some updates on Wednesday.

The black Indica has really filled out.

My favorite of the group to grow.

While I'm in the city I'm looking at Nutrients as I am running low.

Anyone have suggestions for an easy to use affordable line?

Not GH as I've used it.

I'm really considering Jacks Citrus and some additives.

Lovely lovely job man! I'm still saving up for the driver and then I will test them out! Give them some CalMag and keep them happy! Cheers! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom