Growing Indoors In The Great White North: Blue Berry, Skunk, Kush

So 46 days in, all plants have been topped, about to repot to 7 gallon pots and start tying them down as soon as the clones reveal themselves! The Blueberry looks so different compared to the other two. So far I have to say the Advanced Nutrients Sensigrow line is working great. My light meter says I'm getting 15,000 lux at the canopy, and it is pretty darn even across the 3.5 x 5 foot space.

How refreshing! A new guy who isn't a total noob! You're slaying it for a first grow in twenty years, Buzz! And flowering clones to determine sex? That's like advanced rocket science shit right there. I'm going to have to pull up a chair and hang out for a while if you don't mind.
:goodjob:

Trying out a new drummer, her name is Shaggy! This Skunk is the biggest, and starting to stretch out, still waiting for my clones to reveal so I can get on with it! If anyone knows why the portrait pics are loading sideways, or knows how to rotate them in the gallery after they're loaded, let me know!

Ahhh, the dreaded sideways photos. Go into your media folder and click on the photo. Look for the ...v. That will bring up photo editing options. Whatever you apply there will show up in your journal.

You may have come to the 420 family after the transition to this new forum format. They're working madly to fix all of the niggling little problems and a few major ones. It's getting better all the time.

How refreshing! A new guy who isn't a total noob! You're slaying it for a first grow in twenty years, Buzz! And flowering clones to determine sex? That's like advanced rocket science shit right there. I'm going to have to pull up a chair and hang out for a while if you don't mind.
:goodjob:
yeah I was thinking the same thing hahhaha he is pretty good at this, he is a grower from birth!(it help that he is Canadian:cheer:) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So 46 days in, all plants have been topped, about to repot to 7 gallon pots and start tying them down as soon as the clones reveal themselves! The Blueberry looks so different compared to the other two. So far I have to say the Advanced Nutrients Sensigrow line is working great. My light meter says I'm getting 15,000 lux at the canopy, and it is pretty darn even across the 3.5 x 5 foot space.

Looking just perfect :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom