Growing Indoors In The Great White North: Blue Berry, Skunk, Kush

Had to cull for space, still not sure of sex! Kept the cutoffs in the pot in case I guessed wrong! Pulled the weakest looking Check out the hollow stem, due to the fast growth I think. And I am still amazed at how differen't the blueberry looks.

Nope, thats one big leaf! I transplanted the two Bberries into 7 gallon pots and started tying them back, also removed the top two fan leaves! The two plants I cut bled sap and lost turgor pressure for the rest of the day but they recovered by last night.

I'm also a big fan of Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect lines.
They make it so easy! Way, way back I used to use very hard well water, and occasionally add miracle grow 20-20-20 and some fish fertilizer to my garden dirt! I had an old skool 400 MH which compensated a lot for my lack of feeding, the bugs, and the calcium lockup from the 78 grain hardness water! Even so, I got a pretty impressive harvest from my 7 foot trellissed plant! But they sure didn't look like these do!

They make it so easy! Way, way back I used to use very hard well water, and occasionally add miracle grow 20-20-20 and some fish fertilizer to my garden dirt! I had an old skool 400 MH which compensated a lot for my lack of feeding, the bugs, and the calcium lockup from the 78 grain hardness water! Even so, I got a pretty impressive harvest from my 7 foot trellissed plant! But they sure didn't look like these do!

I have finally gained trust in Advanced Nutrients PH adjustment and don't check the PH much anymore. On my first grow while using their product I was trying to adjust it daily and was probably just wasting PH down.

Your plants look amazing - lush and green. :goodjob:

Have some more pics @ 53 days old. The first one, a kush from bag seed, has suddenly developed spindly curvy growth. Almost exactly like 2-4-D would do. Except I'm indoors, in the winter, and everyone else is fine and there isn't 2-4-D within2 miles of me! . I suspect a genetic flaw, and the plant has been culled! 1 left from that variety, and it looks fine.

The Skunk looks pretty good

The Blueberry has just been lst'd, and is in a 7 gallon pot versus 5 in the above pics, so the scale looks a bit off.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks Rider!

Some of the clones revealed themselves today so one of the Skunks had an unfortunate accident....:rip:, one Skunk and the single remaining kush are definitely girls! The two Blueberries are remaining coy however, the clones, like their mothers, are very dense and slow to grow. No pix of the reveal as I don't have a good macro setup...yet.

Transplanted, LSt'd and starting to smell! Really tight in there for 4 plants, the bluberries still haven't sexed yet, and the skunk is so ready to flower that even under 18/6 there are single flowers on the end buds! I.m gonna give at least another week on veg to get the transplant shock over with, and then flip em! It will be a shame to lose the MH as it makes the pix so nice. Years ago I used to flower on MH, but I got a HPS bulb with the kit, and it seems to be the way to go.

The Skunk, pulled apart a bit.

So my clones have finally got to a point where they would show in a photo so here they are! But the blueberries still haven't revealed, which is getting a little long. Time to flip as space is now an issue!

Back
Top Bottom